• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Programmer/Scrippter/mapper

moha zakii

Owner Vinera
Reaction score
Hello everyone, Me and my rl need someone that can take care of all the details on a OT, and when im sayin that i mean that you have to know how to take care of: Fixing a website, Donations, Fixing Bugs, Update Map Etc!

You might wondering what me and my rl will do and it will be
* Paying the monthly rent of a Dedicated Server

If you are intressted in the job and want more information you can add my skype: moha.zaki2010 -- my facebook ; moha.zaki1

Looking for people that can speak English or swedish.
You will get full acess to the dedicated server and you will ofc get a GOD char!
Contact me on my msn if your intressted.

We will have a rl map,8.6 ofc! if you wana check it out.
Vineraot - Latest News ----- 80+ players online
Leave a post here or add my skype - facebook if your intressted. I will check this thread everyday.
Ofc You will get paid for your work.
your's
moha zaki

Moha Why Not Recommended Trust Me I'm Interested Just You Can Test And See My Experiance

3la fkra ana men al zagazig we delo2ty 23ed fe cairo we b2aly kter awy bl3ab real tibia we 23raf nas kter awy fe al zagazig aked enta t3rfhom 2odam fe l3bet tibia gedan we b2d keda ba2et fe al OT we 3ndy 5bra 7elwa ana hashtgal ma3ak fe al OT kowis gedan we bnesbet 70% msh ht7tag 7ad 3'ery garab we mesh ht5sar 7aga fe al a5er shokran!!

Sorry If Troubled You Hope Reply Me With Good Answer

Regards..

Back