• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Programmer, scripter and webdesign

Clorens

Reaction score
Custom made ot based on Swev

Well I'm currently hosting an ot which I'm having some trouble to manage all by myself..
Right now I have about 60-80 players online and it's quite hard to fix every damn script bug and so on all by myself!

So time has come to recruit a team!

Programmer..
Age?
Experience?
Language?
Dedication?

I'll need you to compile the otserv so some bugs get fixed..

Scripter
Age?
Experience?
Language?
Dedication?

Some basic scripts and some more advanced nothing to much anyway!

Webdesigner
Age?
Experience?
Language?
Dedication?

I'll need you to add new functions and rework the design!

Some info about the server and me then..

About me
18 years old guy living in Sweden.
Speaking swedish and english.
Hosted ots since the 7.92 ots got realesd dunno how long ago that was thought..
What I'll be doing? Paying the bills for the dedi server ofcourse, and I'll be the mapper for new quests and cities.

About The Server
8.6 server!
It's a custom map, based on the one Rufus once hosted "Swev".
Atm I have about 60-80 players online and I can tell you somethings looks really stupid at this ot due to bugs which I got no time to fix... That's why I need you, we can prolly get a lot more players if it's bug free.
Exp stages you stop advancing in lvls at lvl 550..
The server has been up and running for 2-3 weeks on a dedicated server which works good for now!

So cmon join my team.

Depends on if we get any cash, most likley it will be a one time payment if your going to program or webdesign.
Since when it's done I won't need any help with that anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Depends on if we get any cash, most likley it will be a one time payment if your going to program or webdesign.
Since when it's done I won't need any help with that anymore.

so you're actually want the programmer do his job, get some minor payment(as you gonna say that server is not having donations atm), and after everything going to be fixed by him you will just continue having profit based on his work without paying him his part? ^^

Never said that we don't have donations, because we do.
Got about 50 euro just this week. I know it's not much but it's still cash which I earned by hosting a server with place for some improvements!

And all the programmer has to do is to compile the attack bug, for example when you attack someone and he leaves your screen you'll still have the red attack mark on him.
That's not a really serious bug and it isn't to hard to fix that's why I belive that he shouldn't get paid to much, but I have already written this in a thread before.. "Compile this bug and I'll pay you 10 euro".
The webdesigner just have to fix some bugs which can be found here http://otland.net/f16/znote-aac-troubleshoting-186372/ if you know what you're doing I belive that this won't be to hard eaither?
That's why I'll pay you 10 euro if you fix this too.

The last spot is for the scripter, and the scripter well yeah he'll be in my staff if he wants to and he'll also get some cash every month based on the scripts he made and the donations we get every month.

Stop judging everything so fast lol..

The scripter on the other

Back