• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Programming/Scripting Services.

averatec

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Introduction
Who am I?
I'm a student. I made this thread, because I need to earn extra pocket money.

What can I do?
  • PHP
  • HTML/CSS
  • JavaScript
  • C++
  • LUA

How can you contact me?
  • send PM
  • add me on skype averatec_

Why should you choose me?
My services are cheap, you are assured that everything will be secured as necessary!

When do you pay me?
After done work, I'll show you result via TeamViewer.

How can you pay me?
At this moment, I only accept payments via paypal.

Soon, I'll make special website to handle your orders, but you must temporarily use the PM or skype.

Last edited:
I recommend this service for sure! Great programmer, gives you good support with services provided, and is a nice guy :D

I will be hiring your service again soon enough.

did you mean cast system? I don't know tv system from pokemon ot., can you explain it?

This kids really good and you dont need to mortgage a house to pay him for his talents.

Very recommended. Trustworthy, doing his job properly :) Thanks for a perfect account maker!!! :D

This man is a professionalist actually... If you think about a professional server, seriously, this is the person you should contact when it comes to acc maker :)

bought his outfitter, he responded quickly and the script was transferred immediately after payment.

reopen services & bump
I don't want to use paypal anymore, however I have no choice then will use paypal again : /
If you want contact with me, 1st try to send me PM, because not always I'm on skype.

Back
Top Bottom