• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programming Service

Stop the trust messages, there's no need to spam the whole thread with "I trust him blabla", 2-3 messages are enough.

At least everyones post related to the topic :p Everyone that knows how he works is letting others know how good/trust worthy is. I don't see it as spam. Now your message with the big red letters :p well thats another story.

6 people recommended him, really don't see what your complaining about. Check the chit-chat section if you want spam, lol.

Stop the trust messages, there's no need to spam the whole thread with "I trust him blabla", 2-3 messages are enough.

I dont think its a bad thing, all the people saying this I have traded with before or have made programs for before, and they are letting people know I'm trustworthy.

Quite the sum of people want to use this service, but there is sometimes big sums of money involved (Like with christain~), so if people dont find me trustworthy, how else can we make deals?

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

Last edited:
I trust him. Recommended for Nikolasa.

u sucks u now that?

I dont think its a bad thing, all the people saying this I have traded with before or have made programs for before, and they are letting people know I'm trustworthy.

Quite the sum of people want to use this service, but there is sometimes big sums of money involved (Like with christain~), so if people dont find me trustworthy, how else can we make deals?

Sure thing but if you've traded with 1 billion people then does that mean that this thread must be filled with 1 billion approvals? 2-3 are enough to determine you as trustworthy.

u sucks u now that?

Sure thing but if you've traded with 1 billion people then does that mean that this thread must be filled with 1 billion approvals? 2-3 are enough to determine you as trustworthy.

While you make a valid point, its a good thing that I haven't traded with 1/6th of the worlds population.

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

Last edited:
I think its good that people are saying that DarkStar is very trustworthy because if some 3 noobs said someone was trustworthy i wouldnt trust that person with like 200$. I think this is good and ensures that he is a very good and trustworthy guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trusted! Don't give him any work until he makes his bot compatible with 8.40 though <3.

Just to piss of the people who are tired of approvals:

Trusted again
and again
and again
Trusted
Approved
100%
k bored

p.s

<3 Nikolas

Last edited:
Back