• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programming Service

DarkstaR

Banned User
Reaction score
You read it right, I am opening a programming service.

As some of you know, I have lost alot of money IRL and need to make money back somehow, so this is how I plan to do it. Let me go into details for you

How will this work?
You will request the program, I will estimate a cost due to the difficulty of the program. Once the program is done, you will pay me and I will supply you with a full copy of the program AND source code. I will only fix bugs for free, I wont add new features unless paid (With the exception that the feature is really simple to add and you ask nicely).

How do I know your programs will work for me?
As long as you're running Windows XP/Vista/7, they will. I'm coding in .NET framework, so you'll need that (Version 3.5)

Will they be high-quality programs?
You can answer that yourself. Check out my BitMapToMap, my open source Monster Editor, and my open source Screenshot Faker. (Yes, the BitMapToMap and Monster Editor werent posted by me because I wasnt registered here, but I assure you they are mine, ask the posters) Also, you can see my work on my bot at TibiaUGBot.com.

How can I trust you?
You cant. You cant trust me, you cant trust a mod, you cant trust Talaturen, you cant trust anyone over the internet. Its how it works. By using my service you are putting at risk your money for my program. I can say I wont scam you, but scammers say that all the time, so what good does it do? What I CAN say is that I have made trades with many, and been a middleman in many situations, and I have not yet wronged someone, and dont plan on it. I'm sure there is people here who, despite what I've said about trust, do trust me, and I hope they will make themselves known to you so you consider using my service.

Will you consider using a middleman?
Yeah, but there only a few people here which I will trust to middleman for me. They do have sufficient rep though so if you trust your money solely on green squares, feel free to ask me who I will and wont use for a middle man.

What exactly can you make?
Well, for a friend I've recently made a converter for the stolen RL Tibia npc files -> OT npc files (Hes asked me not to release it though, so I wont be selling it, dont ask as I am loyal). But its not limited to that. I can make server managers, SQL browsers, tools for map manipulation, bots for older Tibia versions, outfit creators, raid makers, quest log editors.. I can also make LUA scripts for OT. You need it, I can most likely make it.

You're a pretty decent programmer, and you seem pretty nice. Why are you charging money?
Theres two reasons why I charge money.
  1. My family got scammed and lost over 150,000 USD. We now are living in a poor lifestyle which we can barely support so I'm hoping to make some money to change that
  2. I've grown tired with the "gimme gimme" attitude of most OT makers. Especially the ones who sit here mooching scripts from the generous coders, and then go and take credit for the scripts and make a fortune off donations

I'm interested in your service, can you make me a program?
Shoot me a PM or post here, and we can talk.

Thanks for reading.
//DarkstaR~

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

Last edited:
What fees do you take for pretty advanced OT quest scripts? (For Mystic Spirit 0.2 servers).

I might be a /reseller - kinda type. As I got lots of contacts who got popular OT servers which might need nice scripts.

How do I know your programs will work for me?
As long as you're running Windows XP/Vista/7, they will. I'm coding in .NET framework, so you'll need that (Version 3.5)

Will it also work on 64bit?(since you had troubles with it first)

I might contact you later when I need a program:)

What fees do you take for pretty advanced OT quest scripts? (For Mystic Spirit 0.2 servers).

I might be a /reseller - kinda type. As I got lots of contacts who got popular OT servers which might need nice scripts.

It really depends on the script, but I wont charge alot (Definitely no sacrifice for the people running the scripts on their donation servers and making 100$+ a month)

Though, I've been ot of the OT picture for a while now, I think "I've still got it," so to speak [=

Will it also work on 64bit?(since you had troubles with it first)

I might contact you later when I need a program:)

Yeah they will work with 64bit
Problem I was having with my bot and 64 bit is that it was running as a 64 bit process trying to inject a 32 bit dll into a 32 bit process(tibia), it all has to match up.

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

Last edited:
You tell me what you want. I tell you if I can do it.

Last edited:
I'm pretty well known on OTF, and probably to many members here at OTL.
DarkstaR is a friend of mine and I'd trust him with anything on my computer.
Recommend him 101%.

The extra 1% is because he r sexy ;>

By the way, it DOESNT have the be limited to Tibia.

Hell, I can make a program to do a word search for your homework if your so lazy, maybe even one to do crossword puzzles.

EDIT:
Thanks SMA

Last edited:
mmm can you make a new and fully working tibia DatEditor?
:)

I PM'd you 2 days ago, awaiting a reply

Last edited:
Trust him 100%. Need a program so when my computer starts up, a blow-up-doll pops outta my hard drive. GO GO GO!

I just started a 150 EUR (220 USD) deal with christiandb, I'll have him let you guys know what he thinks of my services when I'm done

note
Usually, programs wont cost a fraction of what hes paying. It just worth it to him because I'm basically re scripting his entire server (hundreds of scripts) to make it run faster, use less memory, and I'm also fixing some crashing vulnerabilities.

Last edited:
Back