• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project BellaOT - discussion

daadyboy5

umapbro
Reaction score
25t8gfq.png
s65g5v.png
2vsmgzl.png

BellaOT is a unique Teleport Sever with a custom map, the server is created to bring challegenes, a unique experience and a fun environment for players to grow in. Our goal is to make a server that player will enjoy for more than a couple of weeks, the server will contain different systems, bosses, quests and tasks that will bring that unique feeling and a reason to continue your characters progress. Even though we're aiming for a unique feeling, we'll still try to keep that old Tibia feeling. We're aiming for players to be around level 300-600, but we will still have quests/tasks/bosses for higher levels as well.

Character Attributes:
Once the player starts his/her journey in BellaOT he/she will have to chose one attribute which will get better along the way. The attribute will be increased upon leveling up. This is to make every player a bit different, and to give them the possibility to focus on a special way of playing.
Our current Character Attribute are: Increased Damage, Increased Healing, Reduced Damage, Critical Chance.
We will probably add more Character Attributes for players to make their character even more Unique.

Creatures:
Creatures or Monsters are something that we're trying to remake as much as possible, but we're still trying to keep the Traditional Tibia monsters such as (Dragons,Dragon Lords,Hydras) etc. But we will try to make custom monsters for both higher and lower levels to give the players a unique feeling. The new monsters will both be strong and weak, we're trying to make players team hunt for a feeling of friendship.

Bosses:
Bosses are something that players will have a hard time dealing with. The players will have to gather together in order to slay them, but the rewards will be meaningful for the players progress.
There will be 3 types of bosses in BellaOt,
Task Bosses: Bosses which you only will encounter through completing tasks. (Rather easy, SOLO)
Mini Bosses: Bosses which will spawn randomly in the spawns (unique ones in every spawn that will be based of the monsters located there). (Semi-Hard, team will be needed)
World Bosses: Bosses which will spawn randomly in a boss Room, these bosses will be hard to fight which means that the players will need to gather big teams in order to Defeat them. (hard- Extremly hard, Team will always be needed)

Vocations:
Right now we're thinking about keeping the old Tibia vocations, but in order for players to have something to keep progressing for we'll add a Third vocation. This third vocation will be two different kind of vocations for each normal vocation, this will give each player a different way of playing. The Third vocations will be specialized in one area, but the Third vocations will still keep the spells from the old vocations.
This are our thoughts on the Third Vocations so far:
Sorcerer:
1. A sorcerer which will be specialized in dealing heavy burst damage, gaining more control over the fire element. This sorcerer will be a bit more squishy but the damage output will be higher aswell.
2. A sorcerer which will be specialized in more Dot spells, gaining more control over the energy element. This sorcerer will have a bit more of sustain but will still be rather squishy as the mages should be.​

Druid:
1. A druid which will be specialized in healing both dot heals and burst heals, gaining more control over the element of nature. This druid will be a heavy healer and a bit more sustainable.
2. A druid which will be specialized in dealing damage and debuffs to targets, gaining more control over the ice element. This druid will be focusing on freezing players, debuff them etc. This druid will be rather squishy.
Paladin:
1. A paladin which will be specialized in melee attacks which will be faster than before, gaining more control over the physical part of the paladin. This paladin will be a fast attacker.
2. A paladin which will be specialized in dealing damage with both physical attack(slower attack speed less damage) and the holy damage, gaining more control over the holy element. This paladin will be focused around dealing damage with holy spells and be able to heal himself rather good.
Knight:
1. A knight which will be specialized in brutally slaying the targets with a heavy physical damage, gainig more damage and attack speed. This knight will be more squishier than the normal knight.
2. A knight which will be specialized in protecting himself and his fellow soldiers, gaining more defense and sacrificing damage/attackspeed. This knight will have the same amount of damage as the normal knight but will be more defensive.
As the vocations are a Work In Progress, we would like to get you opinions on them.

Map:
The map is 100% custom made (by Daadyboy5). The hunts will be well detailed and unique in order for the players to get a new feeling of tibia.
The town is custom made aswell and the players will have to explore it on order to find every secret of it.

11h8i8x.png

More screenshot will be posted in this thread as the server progresses.

Addons & Mounts:
Every addon and mount will be obtainable in-game. We're having a hard time to figure out in which way the addons/mounts should be obatined.
Alw is thinking of hidden npcs/onUse items and quests and that every outfit is not unlocked directly, giving the players more things to do in order to gain the addons/mounts/outfits.
While Daadyboy5 thinks that one npcs should contain most of the addons and that all outfits should be unlocked directly.
We really need you opions here guys!

Item Upgrades:
Items will mainly be obtained through quests and bosses. But to make it even more satisfying we will add a upgrade system. The upgrades system will enchant the equipment with random stats and the values will differ depending on which Upgrade Stone you use. Currently we're thinking of having 3-4 different upgrade stones which will be obtained through Daily quests etc.
The attributes we will use when you upgrade are:

Armors/legs/helmets : Magic level (%), Melee skills bonus (%), Shielding(%), Distance(%), HpMax(%), MpMax(%), hpReg(% of you normal value), mpReg(% of your normal value).

Melee Weapons: Increasing the damage(a set value).
Distance Weapons: Increasing the hitChance(a set value).
Wands/rods: Increasing the damage(%)
Shields: (Increased defense/hp/mana and reg)(%)

And how much a item will be upgraded will be decided by the stone you use.

Normal Upgrades : 1-3% (1-3 in a set value)
Uncommon Upgrader : 4-6% (4-6 in a set value)
Rare upgrader : 6-9% (6-9 in a set value)
Legendary Upgrader: 9-12% (9-12 in a set value)

Donation System:
BellaOT WILL NOT BE A PAY2WIN SERVER. But in order for us to cover the expenses of keeping the server alive we will add a custom donations system. More information about this will come later.
Sneak Peak.
ffd7d3.png

The main reason for creating this Thread is for us to get opinions/suggestions from this community in order to make this a amazing server. Feel free to tell us what's on your mind.
Regards the BellaOT team.

Last edited:
Which kind of "attributes"?
Once you reach lvl 500 what do you do? "There is quest/task/creatures from level 1 to level 500~,"
What does the third vocation?
Task give items/exp or only exp? Task can be done more than once?
Maybe a custom voc? Could be nice to see more than the normal vocs.
Addon/mount bonuses?
About vocs are them balanced?(mages increased his mana pot reg with more lvl)

very weird information, but yes screenshots looks nice and i'm sure map will look great since u are a great mapper.
but really i dont give a shit if u spent 10hours on the map or 1hour just like checkovbasnsi (delyria.org) launched a tp server with GREAT map but without otservlist advertisement, no custom shit and lack of content it got shutdown after 1 month

most important thing in servers like this is the scripts and all the new things u've added, make sure to do this correctly dont just open some server with perfect map and shit scripts and shit content

also showing off things like task system is rly weird to me, it's just a modalwindow it's nothing new in ots these days xD and task system with modalwindows is alrdy available on otland

Last edited:
Which kind of "attributes"?
Once you reach lvl 500 what do you do? "There is quest/task/creatures from level 1 to level 500~,"
What does the third vocation?
Task give items/exp or only exp? Task can be done more than once?
Maybe a custom voc? Could be nice to see more than the normal vocs.
Addon/mount bonuses?
About vocs are them balanced?(mages increased his mana pot reg with more lvl)

Everything will be explained shortly

very weird information, but yes screenshots looks nice and i'm sure map will look great since u are a great mapper.
but really i dont give a shit if u spent 10hours on the map or 1hour just like checkovbasnsi (delyria.org) launched a tp server with GREAT map but without otservlist advertisement, no custom shit and lack of content it got shutdown after 1 month

most important thing in servers like this is the scripts and all the new things u've added, make sure to do this correctly dont just open some server with perfect map and shit scripts and shit content

also showing off things like task system is rly weird to me, it's just a modalwindow it's nothing new in ots these days xD and task system with modalwindows is alrdy available on otland

I understand, but I will update this thread more often to give detailed information.

I see doubt and questions in the thread, all i can say is that daadyboy is a great mapper as we all know. Alw on the other hand is not quite as famous on otland i would suggest, but ive seen some of his works and he is really creative and makes great scripts.

But the only question is :
Will this project be completed ? ⸮ ¿

still-waiting.jpg

Since it's not really an RPG server, I think the main focus should just be on cool system that give players something to do.

It'd be cool to have completely custom classes. Not something like Archlight's, but something more akin to DeathzOT.

The main post has been edited in order to show more information about the server.
Please post your suggestions/opinions in order to make this into something amazing.
Regards Alw

Last edited by a moderator:
My problem with the idea of Burst damage in Tibia is that most developers think it just means big numbers and long cooldowns. The problem with this setup is that hunting becomes stale and boring because Tibia is a very grind heavy game which means you need constant damage, and burst only becomes relevant in PvP. But usually the formula is off, and usually just halfs the damage from PvE and becomes PvP damage. The problem with that formula is that the burst needs to be tons higher (like 5x to 8x more damage than another spell/class) to be able to be a Burst mage in a setting like Tibia.

Then we get into the problem with parties and grouping. When you add 3 of the classes that can now Burst solo, they can kill any player with ease.

I still think Burst is very much possible in Tibia, but is never given the attention to detail it needs. This relies on making monsters with weaknesses to the element of the class with the burst damage, or making lower HP monsters with high resistances to every other class but the Burst class element. It also means tuning PvP damage, mana costs, and cooldown, as well as not neglecting the constant damage throughput of the class that is burst. It shouldn't be too low, or else hunting becomes inefficient.

I get your point, but the player will still have all of his original spells left. That will leave him with a ton of options apart from the new spells.

And as you said we need to take a lot into the calculations before releasing it, and the new vocations needs to be tested carefully in both PvP and PvE.

Thanks for your opinion! :)
Regards Alw

Back