• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [Project] Harry Potter Online - Considering selling.

tosuxo

Reaction score
I'm way too busy with life to do something like an OpenTibia server, with a new job coming up very soon which is 40 hours a week it's going to be too much.

The project has:
~8mb map (100% orignal)
hundreds of custom scripts (such as Wand Making, Broom Making, Fletching arrows, Rune mining etc)
includes plans i made for future scripts, that you are free to use)

I could list everything that this project has, but I don't think I have the time.
I would also offer my support in any future of this project, because I have a real interest in seeing this project complete.

Hard to say everything in one thread, but if someone's interested in buying the project please PM me with an offer. Only one person will receive the files for this project.

bump - ok i'm selling the server, the project will only be sold to ONE person, they then own all the rights to the server etc
I will also continue to work as a scripter on the project if you wish, for free, however my time will be somewhat limited :)

not interested.. but at least put some screenshots on the thread

else you wont attract people's attention

not interested.. but at least put some screenshots on the thread

else you wont attract people's attention

I'll do that later today, got a busy day

cheers for the heads up though :)

Im interested.. Would like to actually see the server first though. If your still interested in selling PM me your msn or w/e and we'll talk.

Didn't find an older topic to bump?

Back