• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project: Helping Shadowcores

I get concerned when I see Neithya Aeon spread lies, propaganda, and misinformation. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that he has nothing intelligent to say? Essentially, his idiotic claim that power and privilege should prevail over the rule of law is just that, an idiotic claim. Let me conclude by stating that Neithya Aeon would love to see the server population morph into small, ivy-covered North Koreas in which everyone who dares to speak against him finds himself in a heap of trouble. You can quote me on that.

Up to this point, we have explored some of the motivations and circumstances that make Neithya want to turn the social order upside-down so that the dregs on the bottom become the scum on the top. However, we must look beyond both Neithya's motivations and history if we are truly to understand his fibs. I do not propose a supernatural solution to the problems we're having with him. Instead, I propose a practical, realistic, down-to-earth approach that requires only that I seek liberty, equality, and fraternity.

I totally agree with you there. The reason Hiperkarma wants to contaminate clear thinking with his splenetic smears is that he's completely catty. If you believe you have another explanation for his unprofessional, deluded behavior, then please write and tell me about it. It seems to me that, as others have stated long before me, "the mainstream media have said nary a word about how aside from a few exceptions, this statement is certainly valid." He has repeatedly been spotted botting and insulting new players, which forces them to leave the server. When questioned about that, he either denies any knowledge of it or offers unbelievable and ludicrous explanations that only a counterproductive Zendik could believe. Hiperkarma is out to deploy enormous resources in a war of attrition against helpless newcomers. And when we play his game, we become accomplices. Lastly, I personally can't end this post without mentioning that a record of Hiperkarma's acts of hypocrisy would fill volumes.

title sucks, why did I get involved?

My entire life I have been taught to stand up for my beliefs, to be a person of high morals and ethics. That's why I feel obligated to help the Shadowcores community to become a greater place without you. You've made it clear that you fully intend to deny all the new players ability to get anywhere in the server.

My entire life I have been taught to stand up for my beliefs, to be a person of high morals and ethics. That's why I feel obligated to help the Shadowcores world to become a greater place without you.

Okay dude, I understand. You came out of nowhere, how should I know what neithya did?
Write me the reasons or keep it private, idc.

Okay dude, I understand. You came out of nowhere, how should I know what neithya did?
Write me the reasons or keep it private, idc.

The "reasons" you want to hear are fairly obvious. Some are blatant; others are subtle. We are observing the change in our server society's philosophy and values from freedom and justice to corruption, decay, cynicism, and injustice. All of these "values" are artistically incorporated in one person: Neithya Aeon.

Back