• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Menera Evolution

After 2 hours, the Quest Log are updated, now with mission.

E4HGE0K7e0.png

pasWAb86lO.png

Tranks to my hermano, Santi <3 :)

I know that is not in right sequence, later i'll fix

Last edited:
it's all completed and it says 'You are ready to start the demon Oak quest'.

it's all completed and it says 'You are ready to start the demon Oak quest'.

ye, when the player buy the Hallowed Axe appers complete on Start Demon Oak, but what i can put, no creative :S... after the finished kill all monsters appers, go talk with oldrak... after get the reward... after congralutions ;)

Last edited:
this server is fucking me with its scripts and quests! arggh!! Why dont u just get another dedicated?

why i paid? :p

#News pictures from Demon Oak:

aeaPzWdb2.png

WcOzOpIash.png

bUBOxNkI3e.png

ywNgKH2lJx.png

9v0rTMJdcw.png

u3wIrmRli3.png

PS: I know the demon legs, is down but it was because i did not cap.

NICE, in the 1° map, there is a lot of slain demons, but the rest are cool, the quest log is SO NICE, i really like quest log, there is a RPG in this, but, I would make the texts better like:

"The sacred room"
"You did it! You killed the summons and the demon oak, now you can get your reward, Oldrak said that the room is under his house."

:)

NICE, in the 1° map, there is a lot of slain demons, but the rest are cool, the quest log is SO NICE, i really like quest log, there is a RPG in this, but, I would make the texts better like:

"The sacred room"
"You did it! You killed the summons and the demon oak, now you can get your reward, Oldrak said that the room is under his house."

Thx :)

Last edited:
COuld you contact them the dedi server u bought it from! argghh cant stand it anymore!

i SIMPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR SERVER!!! YOU MADE ME GO MAD!! Its a Miracle for to me to find a highly Customized map!!, FML!

Uchiha calm down lol, you're making yourself look as if tibia was the only thing you do in ur life.. xD

Uchiha calm down lol, you're making yourself look as if tibia was the only thing you do in ur life.. xD

I really dont know its so nice seeing a server which is customized not a customized evo or anything something new something worth playing!! i think this is the reason made me mad, its just that custom servers makes me so excited and amuse me!, thats me i guess.. ;p

COuld you contact them the dedi server u bought it from! argghh cant stand it anymore!

i SIMPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR SERVER!!! YOU MADE ME GO MAD!! Its a Miracle for to me to find a highly Customized map!!, FML!

:eek:

Very nice!

:ninja:

I really dont know its so nice seeing a server which is customized not a customized evo or anything something new something worth playing!! i think this is the reason made me mad, its just that custom servers makes me so excited and amuse me!, thats me i guess.. ;p

:ninja:

Back