• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Menera Evolution

#New's Picture:

Os537jrGf5.png

EysbsRBEV0.png

0R8Wr3uPO.png

RigxCvUpLO.png

Last edited:
:eek: damn nice and looks more than prommising loool nwtr you made all of that alone? daaaaaaaaaammnnn the server looks so nice nice screen , i guess my server is not worth it ;(

btw when will it finishes? when u will make it online? ;p:rolleyes:

:eek: damn nice and looks more than prommising loool nwtr you made all of that alone? daaaaaaaaaammnnn the server looks so nice nice screen , i guess my server is not worth it ;(

btw when will it finishes? when u will make it online? ;p:rolleyes:

;p, Not that i did the server was made by 5mok3, i just edited, i do not know when he is online, because the company of dedicated is not releasing the dedicated. :s

boa sorte,tomara que consiga,porque falta um bom Evolution para o Brasil.

boa sorte,tomara que consiga,porque falta um bom Evolution para o Brasil.

#English:
Thanks, i will be able ;)

#Portuguese
vlw, cara, tomará que eu consiga...

sorry if im going to be boring, but we respect the rules.
Rules said:
7. Foreign language:
This is an English community, and you are expected to speak English on the boards. If you wish to communicate with another user in another language, you can do so through visitor or private messages.

Thx, roberty.

#Signature for someone to use, if will play menera:
7MLPVABQsd.png

Credits to Winnerandy.

Well nwtr i want to be the first one to play your server and i also added the signature u made for the server :) so please tell me when it be online

thank you
uchiha~

Back