• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project OT War 7.4

Monomalo00

http://leiends.ml/
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi guys I am doing a Server 7.4 of war, and I remained stagnant. I have already reviewed the Forum up and down and other forums and not find anything.
Here come my doubts ect:
Information Extra: I use Avesta 7.4 + datepack of capture flag 7.4.
How to make Manafluid infinite, or when the character logout/die restart to inicial level/skills/equipment.
I use Nicaw for website, what its best Znote or Nicaw?
I have some bugs in website:
1. Status dont work.
2. I can't login in admin panel. (For publish News)
How to change the background of my custom client.

Thanks a lot for read that.
Best regards <3

+REP if help

well mana fluid infinite, without a script to go by.. just make it so the manafluid is not 'used' when it's used.
For character reset you would need to make a login/logout/ondeath script, one or a combination of all.
For logging into the admin panel, you need to set your account with a higher website access.
As for the website bugs, I don't have much knowledge there.

As for paying people to help you, don't bother.
People are here to help, not gain money.

I would suggest to make a separate thread for each problem with the scripts associated with each.
We would be more likely to help, or even look at the thread with a proper title, and scripts to look at.

Read the stickies for more posting information.
First, Second, Third, Fourth.

Back