• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Pokemon Adventures

Hey guys

Download the client:

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/24215325/PA_BetaClient.rar

Acc/pw : 1/1
When it asks for your vocation type: trainer2

P.S its still pre-beta so its buggy a bit, but its still good :p

Btw, if you dont trust the client, dont download, i'd appreatice if someone scanned it

Last edited:
Hey guys

Download the client:

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/242153 ... Client.rar

Acc/pw : 1/1
When it asks for your vocation type: trainer2

P.S its still pre-beta so its buggy a bit, but its still good :p

You do know that it doesn't work, right?

##edit

NVM, sorry, thanks for telling it works now! :).
Link didn't work though

Isn't supposed to be public since many things ain't updated and still many bugs to fix, but well... i will leave the account manager for some hours

pa.dll wasnt found wasuhfux?! That's why I like installers...extracting always fux up with me.

you have PA.dll in ur folder ? Myabe antiviruse deleted it ?

Ill take a closer look at that problem later. There are many players playin now w/o problems.

Anyone wanna send me the PA.dll just as a dll through attachment in a pm?

I tried installing it, and gave me a error, I think it's cause of extraction IDK!?

36842748.png

still no evidence that it's real until this server's opened up sadly... anyone can make a server that's closed to the public.. =/

still no evidence that it's real until this server's opened up sadly... anyone can make a server that's closed to the public.. =/

Considering two hundred people was playing the beta last night, and REALLY want to get on back it (myself included) I think there is enough evidence, lol

Ooh Benny! Remember me? :-] Used to talk to you and your friends in vt while playing pokemon, rofl.

Also I need help, I registered ages ago on the forum, but I can't remember my login name, If i make another email i'll just forget it. Can you please PM me for my account information? I'll pm you my email.

Last edited:
Ooh Benny! Remember me? :-] Used to talk to you and your friends in vt while playing pokemon, rofl.

Also I need help, I registered ages ago on the forum, but I can't remember my login name, If i make another email i'll just forget it. Can you please PM me for my account information? I'll pm you my email.

haha yeah man, if you managed to get on beta, msg (name is just benny) :D

Considering two hundred people was playing the beta last night, and REALLY want to get on back it (myself included) I think there is enough evidence, lol

well i mean to me it feels like it since i couldn't get on it ;)

i jsut wanna play the fucking game dammit! :'( lol

Back