• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Pokemon Adventures

Wow.. Ok 2 things

Pokemons wont be worth ANYTHING in this server with that Nursery System.. You can just sit and get new, new and new pokemons every minute.

Second That Pokemon Bar.. Is that for real or is that just some things u photoshopped into the chat window? :p

Wow.. Ok 2 things

Pokemons wont be worth ANYTHING in this server with that Nursery System.. You can just sit and get new, new and new pokemons every minute.

Second That Pokemon Bar.. Is that for real or is that just some things u photoshopped into the chat window? :p

@The chat window

That's real, the client has been edited.

@Nursery system

The time in the video is fastest than normal, get a new pokemon with nursery system will be more harder.

Wow.. Ok 2 things

Prolly the pokemon health status bar will be moved to the top-left corner of the client instead using the pokemon chat window

And no, nursery system won't affect to the pokemons economy.. well you shouldn't say anything about it until you test it first :peace:

;)

Just fucking finish it! Can't wait to play, it'll "pwn" the BR verision!

Yes. I think that PokemonOnline BR is waiting until PA comes online, then they release the update.
They're scared (PO staff)

@First, I don't think its that great an idea coz it cheapens pokemon (dunno if its that necessary xD) could be done i guess, I dunno hahahaha

It won't, cause it will be hard, also keep in mind that every pokemon will have it own price due to its own Level

Nursery system will slightly affect the economy,don't worry.

So if you have sex with your gf, and you wnat a child is it only 20% that you will get a child?? o0 first time i hear bout it

Ofcourse, what did you think that it would be a 90% chance?

how will the lvl thing work? cus lets say a new player got a friend who got pokemons lvl 70 and shit and he passes 1 to him so then the new player will have a poke lvl 70 and can kill all?

Do you guys accept suggestions and ideas here or in the forum?, let me know,
I have a few Ideas and suggestions that might help the server give it a
unique feel to it.
Edit:
Also, my Advice is take your time, haste makes waste!

Last edited:
Back