• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Pokemon Legend Online

Hmm, then why do you even post? You don't like neither Tibia nor Pokemon tibia.. What do you like? If neither, why are you on a tibia ot site?

Rl tibia maps are basically defying the main idea of OTs, OT started as a way to make YOUR OWN version of tibia, but don't do that. 2) Pokemon was unique until everyone decided they wanted their own server.

Rl tibia maps are basically defying the main idea of OTs, OT started as a way to make YOUR OWN version of tibia, but don't do that. 2) Pokemon was unique until everyone decided they wanted their own server.

So if everyone started to make an own pokemon server, why only 1 pokemon server is online right now :confused:

Hmm, so ppls that want pokemon online wishes to stay with the br server??
I have found 1 maiby 2 ppls that can talk english.

If this server will be less good then the br one but still playable ill stick with it :D

I don't get why people even post their projects.. Most of them that i've seen, failed.

Anyways, good luck and I doubt you guys will finish it. :)

So if everyone started to make an own pokemon server, why only 1 pokemon server is online right now :confused:

Cus everyone wants to make their own server now cuz the original pokemon online is IMPOSSIBLE to log into without buying "premium"

Few make servers today not to earn anything. Therefore I respect sites like your Lualand, no advertisments, no pay crap. Thats whats keeping the OT world alive.

WHo is this ??? Do you c mEE XD
Who__s_that_pokemon___by_Double_EE.jpg

Back