• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Pokemon Legend Online

Aeonz

Banned User
Reaction score
About 3-4 Months ago Me and Malleta and the others that have contributed to this project,and so far it is looking great.And should be finished within 1-2 weeks.

Percent(%) List

Custom Client 100%
Pokemon 100%
Map 70-85%
Pokemon Spells such as Dig,Fly,Surf ect. 90%
Pokeball system out/return 95%
NPCs ??? havent checked.will get back and update ASAP

Will Post some Screenshots here wont i get online and test some features :)

Be prepared for flaming but good luck, hope to see some English pokemon servers to destroy realmaps and whatnot.

yes i am tired of the real maps nore than 70% of them are just peices of crap and the other 30% are oens people actually put time into and they still suck(no offense real maps are just boring now)

Just wait...a few months from now will be total Pokemon servers. It will only be a matter of who has the newer pokemon and who doesn't xD

very true,so when is people gonna release pokemon online or arnt they gonne be total fart tarts and not help otland hehe

only 12 year old kids will play the pokemon servers tibia will be the best always:D

If noobs really want to play a pokemon game/server, they should just go play the REAL pokemon online mmo...Pokemon + tibia was a unique idea at first, now everybody and their momma wants to do it.

bye no sense this project is over because he will be tired of making a lot of wrok okei cya

If noobs really want to play a pokemon game/server, they should just go play the REAL pokemon online mmo...Pokemon + tibia was a unique idea at first, now everybody and their momma wants to do it.

There is no REAL Pokemon MMO offered by Nintendo. And all the fangame MMOs are in threat of being shutdown by Nintendo, like one that just did this week.

Back