• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project: Remake Real Tibia Map

Valentim

Reaction score
Just few days ago I was starting remaped Real Tibia map. I try mapped 100% of Real tibia map, but now just few pics for show idea.
Would do You like about this.. changed all real map to clean and beautiful big pieces of mapping work?..
Just few pics to started and show You new conception of Ab and GM's isle, UNDONE AND ONLY CONCEPTION!!!!!!! (i'm sory for language)

Ab'dendriel conception:

2ujniiv.png

GM's isle conception:

33289ow.png

Wait, you're "re-doing" the real map? As in, starting from scratch/black background?
This would be a mental prison for me, but good luck to you.

Today maybe i show next, and more pieces.. ofc done, not undone this time :)
To show You what i mean remake, look at this 2 pic. First is just real map and the second is the same place but changed a lot. Sometimes i just mapping at black background and sometimes i scratch.

2ujniiv.png

1447j3l.png

exps and cities will be not the same places, localization and idea will stay, vision, making and looks of places will be changed, sometimes a lot and sometimes not a lot.

Vision of Ab'dendriel: Tomorrow more pics..

1. Ship:

2vjrl79.png

2. Sweaty Cyclop:

ieh6bl.png

3 House:

ndnbj7.png

4. Cyclop cave:

fbgy05.png

Last edited:
I'am Crazy or You never seen before Ab'dendriel, that's not Ab'style.. Only Sweaty Cyclop mountain.. LOL

Maybe.. but i changed only wooden piece of shit to little pretty mountain near Elf's houses.. But.. everywhere some peoples say's "ohh you're doing wrong because little pretty mountain near ship is true ugly because he destro all climate Elf village." Yeah, real Tibia is looking cool and I'm unskilled because I trying make Tibia better and beauty in this way.. Way to change old real map to brand new and tasty? :)

btw. Thanks Sarawrrr, to try say "good work" :p

I don't mean to sound rude, but this really doesn't need to be a thread. Not much has been shown so far either. If you want to really showoff some skills then wait til you have a little bit more than 20x20 map by AB boat, which was only revamped.
I rate this re-vamp 7/10 for a BEGINNER mapper. (You are 100% new to mapping if you are a beginner)
I rate this re-vamp 2/10 for an EXPERIENCED mapper.

Goodluck on your project! :) Looking forward to see some more pictures of the progress...

@Cadyan, this can be a thread.. If he guy posts updates of his map everytime in the same thread it will become a epic piece of showing how much time he has :D

I personally think he has a great idea, and compared to the majority of mappers here, it's actually pretty darn awesome.

This guy has good potential, would definitely prefer something 100percent custom but its interesting to see some revamps.

Thank You Peroxide for good words. Yeah, I know that pics are not to much, but i promisses I will add more pics. Now I haven't much time and i working more. I have many of maping pieces and many maps, but This Theard is about Real Remake. Why? Nobody asked me.. Because it's one of the hardest challange for MAPPING and creativity, this is reason why I try to do this. This is a try for You creativity, doing something beauty form pieces of shit, this is meaning..
It's easiest to doing some good looking in black background. I lerned hard my skill and workshop and I don't need tested it.
I was starting mapped at Tibia 7.6. This is reason why i try remake and why not I add others pictures. If You can.. try to dio something harded like This. Thanks for all who be appreciative of my works. Please wait a few of days and I add a lot of elaborate places..

Back