• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Project Thala Resurrection

Dante_

Philosopher (Owner of Ethraeum)
Premium User
Reaction score
Project Thala

Info
Release: TBA
Server type:RPG/PvP-E
Exp: 3x
Skills: 2x
Magic: DOES NOT EXIST

Features
Story Lines
Class Branches
Attributes
Jobs/Professions
Real Estate
Custom Client
Anti-Bot System
Game System
More to be listed...

Members of Staff
Mapper: 1/3 Aziz (Mapper) [email protected]
Scripter: Aziz (Scripter) [email protected]
Gamemasters: 0/2 (Gonna be very strict here)
Spriter: 0/1
Programmer: 1/2 Aziz (Programmer) [email protected]
Web Designer: 0/1
Administrator: 0/1 (Very unlikely to be chosen on the spot)
Testers: 0/5 (Basically you will be the first to experience the game and help solve bugs, you will be given tutor position on a designated character at launch)

Videos
YouTube - Thala Teaser - SpellBook Preview
YouTube - Thala Teaser - Stats Preview
YouTube - Thala Teaser - Spectrum Dragon Test
YouTube - Thala Teaser - Edited Client Test
YouTube - Thala Teaser - Real Estate Test

I have decided not to put too much work into the application and focus more on videos to just show you guys what there is. Yes, the project is still ongoing, and I have added in some more features. Currently I am looking into TibiaAPI if anyone has experience with. Anyways, staff look further down.

Staff Information
I will not have a written in stone application format. You can make your application any way you think will highlight your skill.

FOR MAPPERS: You must add me. I need someone to take charge of mapping done on Thala, I do the background work.

FOR STAFF AND TESTERS: All testers and staff will receive a beta account that will allow access to our beta server, which means you will get access to all server content before anyone else.

Problem with scripting for my server is spells are customized since they have levels, and NPCs are basically coded like players... .-.

Last edited:
I am going to try something different. I am opening Beta Testing right now, just add me on MSN: [email protected] and as the comment thing it says to send put your Account and Password you would like and I will send you the D/L link for the client. I am going to develop the server around the Beta Testers ideas. I will only offer 10 accounts for now and if it works out well enough I will hand out some more keys.

Back
Top Bottom