• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PROJECT] Thronar ATS - Alternate Tibia Server

PPl complaining wiki destroyed tibia. It didnt, players did. It was players who created wiki. It's like saying Cip destroyed tibia by not banning bots. It's not Cips fault it's the players fault who started botting in the first place. Also 99% of all games got wiki. so will this server if it's get popular. Nothing you can do about it.

Sounds cool, you should already try gathering people for your server as OTs in general are all hard to get players to. Maybe host a website or a blog and let people sign up for newsletter so people get alerted when your project is ready and about to start. Because if this project isn't nearly done and got months of work left then this thread will probably die and people forget about it.

I will truly consider that.

PPl complaining wiki destroyed tibia. It didnt, players did. It was players who created wiki. It's like saying Cip destroyed tibia by not banning bots. It's not Cips fault it's the players fault who started botting in the first place. Also 99% of all games got wiki. so will this server if it's get popular. Nothing you can do about it.

When I said that wiki destroyed Tibia, I had in mind that players made tibia.wiki. Sadly is true, players destroyed it and not Cipsoft.

Last edited:
I played this some time ago, and I we're a magician. And they didn't have any spells, so I almost died from snakes.

So, you got any plans for this?

Should be really long ago, before Ive introduced the Spark spell, wich you waste 1 soul and 0 mana, so you can hunt at lvl 1 and still attack if your mana runs out.
But that was loooong ago, you shoulve played the earlier first beta.

Yeah, I think it was months and months ago :p

I think I also was the one told you :eek: Since I almost died.

But cool, I'll play when I get home. If it's on xD

Maybe you were the first to say that lvl 1 mages were stuck, it was on the very first days... bad times haha. So many bugs around and my scripting skills sucked a lot at that time, so I couldnt fix anything haha.

But now things are more stable, the gameplay is very smooth. Yesterday Ive leveled a marksman to lvl 19 dying only once, but almost died many other times, I sprinted out of goblin gangs with red hp a lot of times. Thats the kind of gameplay I want, one that makes you feel the danger of hunting even simple goblins.

But back to the question above wich probably few have read since it was added later to the post:
Lately Ive been working on some variable behavior for bosses and other special monsters, mostly changing habilities depending on monster's current health, but I coudlnt think of many things yet.
Anyone have any suggestion about this system for an epic boss fight?

EDIT: And no, the server is not on atm.

Looks great!
There will be RPG for sure but how about
pk/war?

real tibia war system? ( if there is i think you shuold modify it somehow) :D
+ player killing will be totally different compared to tibia

Anyhow that looks amazing! keep posting pictures,stories.

The pvp will be aswell unique, with many possibilities. Basically, 1 frag will give you a redskull, wich will disappear in 15 minutes, and there is no black skull or ban by pking.

But thats just the beginning: most classes have pvp-specific spells, such as "Silence" with prevent a target from casting spells for some seconds, "Deffense Break" wich greatly reduces a target shielding skill, "Arm Crippler" wich prevents a target from attacking, "Degen" wich will create a negative hp/mp/soul regen on the target for a long duration, and many many more.

And last but not least, the only class able to find other players are the Trackers, with their Track spell, wich gets better with level (less cooldown and soul usage). So basically, any war or pk team would require a good tracker to find other players, a good cleric/priest to keep your team alive, and good damage dealer classes.

Honestly, I havent tested these spells on large scale pvp, since there werent any yet, everything is on theory so far.
But we will see when it comes online.

Im also planning territorial conquest but thats still far from being implemented.

Last edited:
Well, I just loved the server last time that I played...
And Of course I'll play it again.

But, isn't there any release date set?

Last edited:
It looks great so far. :)

@ Up

Thank you guys, I really appreciate that.
About release date, sorry I dont have any yet, Im planning on finishing a lot of new content before thinking about hosting it again.

Also... I have cleaned and reopened my old forum, anyone interested may register and keep informed about the latest news. There is still almost nothing there, but I will add more content teaser and news there.

Here is the link: http://thronar.mo-rpg.com/
Sorry if the forum is on portuguese, since Im brazillian, my original plan was making everything at pt and en... but now I have decided to let everything on english. There is a topic on the news section with instructions to set your forum to english

Register there and it will be easier to know when it will be online.

Im bumping the thread with a new subject: the quest system of Thronar. I will copy paste it here from my forum, so more people will read it. Here it is the quest types, rewards etc.

-------------------------
The Starter's Guide: At the very beggining, you will recieve a quest from the guide NPC at Thyrfing's temple. This quest is essential for every player, since it includes picking your first and second class (first at level 1, then at 10). This quest also includes guides through class-specific npcs and shops, and pointing the first hunting place.

Story Line: Thronar will be a place for many deep storyline quests, instead of only one ruling above all. Each individual region will have its own history, wich will involve many quests from low to high levels. These quests will not reward players with items, they will have a direct impact on a region's environment upon completion, wich will require a server-wide effort.
For example, on Thyrfing's region, undeads and cultists rules among ruined cities, ravaged by magical wars. Who knows what would happen if Samel, the Arch-Necromancer could ever be defeated?

Simple Quests: Many NPCs around will offer players quests based on simple histories or jobs - they could tell tales about a broken merchant or even a lost love. These quests reward's are usually gold, exp and skills, but some may give items aswell, you never know.

Class Based Quests: Every class will be given a specific quest-chain at lvl 10, wich involve explanation about class abillities, spell learning, experience and skills, and guiding through adequated hunting grounds.
Some classes are stacked into the same quest type: Fighter (swordsman and warrior), Ranger (marksmen and crossbowmen) and Holy (clerics and priests). Trackers, Wizards, Druids and Mystics have their own unique quest.

Training Jobs: After completing your class based quest at level 10, you will be able to pick repeteable tasks wich involves solely monster hunting. These tasks will be separated into class type, level ranges, such as lvl 20-30, and will rewards players solely with skill levels (sword fighting, shielding, magic level, etc) and/or spellbooks (for mages). The higher the level of the task, the better the reward.

Random Quests: At anywhere, from caves, to forests to mountains, you will find hidden-or-not chests (or other things) that will reward players randomly with exp, gold or items. The rewards will depend on the difficulty to reach it, and some quests may be done periodically.
--------------------------------

Discuss about it, suggestions and critics are welcome.

Last edited:
'Class Based Quests: Every class will be given a specific quest-chain at lvl 10, wich involve explanation about class abillities, spell learning, experience and skills, and guiding through adequated hunting grounds.
Some classes are stacked into the same quest type: Fighter (swordsman and warrior), Ranger (marksmen and crossbowmen) and Holy (clerics and priests). Trackers, Wizards, Druids and Mystics have their own unique quest.'

^ awww yeahh!

I would love to get more comments to see if people are still interested =p

Here I am once again showing off another newly developed unique feature of Thronar. Tell me if its good, if its bad, additions, etc. I will appreciate your oppinion:

-----------------------------------------

Masteries are passive class-exclusive abillities that may and will improve your character on many different ways. Players will have to choose between a wide array of abillities, and the most important: they will not be able to learn them all. Mastery points are limited, and no player will get enough points to learn all their class abillities.

sanstitreviu.jpg

Masteries ingame

At first class change, at lvl 10, the player will be granted 3 points to be spent, and will earn another one at 20 and finally at 30. These are the first class points, wich will be unusable after the second promotion. After 40, each new class will have new masteries, and new points to be used.

Also, specific combinations of masteries may lead up to some secrets, wich I will not spoil anywhere. But the masteries itself will not be held secret, so here is a list of the current ones. At anytime more will be added.

Marksmen Masteries
Armor Piercer: 15% chance per attack to ignore target's armor. 1 point
Double Shot: 15% chance per attack of firing an aditionnal arrow. 1 point
Ammo Saver: 30% chance per attack to not use any ammo during a normal attack. 1 point
Strafe Master: increases Strafe number of shoots and reduce SP cost. 1 point
Bow Mastery: increases normal attacks skill gain by 15%. 2 points
Triple Shot: 10% chance per attack of firing two adittional arrows. 3 points
-----------------------

Crossbowmen Masteries

Powerfull Bolt: increases normal attack damage by 10%. 1 point
Chained Master: increases Chained Shot slow and sucess rate. 1 point
Defense Breaker: 20% chance per attack to reduce a target's shielding skill for a few seconds. 1 point
Lucky Shooter: increases critical rate by 5% with any bolt. 1 point
Crossbow Mastery: increases normal attacks skill gain by 15%. 2 points
Devastating Bolt: increases normal attack damage by 25%. 3 points
-----------------------

Swordsmen Masteries
Taunting Master: increases Taunt sucess rate and reduces SP cost. 1 point
Guard Master: increases Guard duration and area of effect. 1 point
Threatning Blade: 10% chance per attack to taunt the targeted monster. 1 point
Sharpened Blade: increases normal attack damage by 15%. 2 points
Sword Mastery: increases sword attacks skill gain by 15%. 2 points
------------------------

Warriors Masteries
Strong Arm: increases normal attack damage by 10%. 1 point
Berserk Master: increases speed gain and reduce hp lost of Berserk. 1 point
Bashing Strenght: 10% chance per attack on adding drunk status to the target. 1 point
Fierce Warrior: increases Fierce Strike damage and reduce SP cost. 2 points
Sword Mastery: increases sword attacks skill gain by 15%. 2 points
Axe Mastery: increases axe attacks skill gain by 15%. 2 points
Club Mastery: increases club attacks skill gain by 15%. 2 points

Trackers Masteries
Tracking Master: reduces Track SP cost. 1 point
Cloak Master: increases Cloak duration and reduces SP cost. 1 point
Crippler Master: increases Crippler skills sucess rate. 1 point
Fast Hands: 7% chance per attack to deal an additional attack. 2 point
Vital Organs: increases critical rate by 10% with any dagger. 3 points
Bloodshed: increases critical damage by 25% with any dagger. 3 points

Clerics Masteries
Blessing Master: increases Blessing strenght, duration and sucess rate. 1 point
Regenerator: increases sucess rate of Regeneration/Refill/Restore and reduce SP cost. 1 point
Club Mastery: increases club attacks skill gain by 15%. 2 points
Holy Might: increases Divine Strike damage. 2 points
Healing Master: reduces Healing MP and SP cost. 3 points

Wizards Masteries
Fire Mastery: increases fire spells damage. 1 point
Wind Mastery: increases wind spells damage. 1 point
Thunder Mastery: increases thunder spells damage. 2 point
Curser: increases sucess rate of Slow/Paralyze/Silence/Confuse/Unprotect/Weaken. 2 point
Mana Essence: 5% chance to restore a little ammount of MP whenever a spell is cast. 2 point

Mystics Masteries
Soul Recover: increases the ammount of SP recovered with Recharge. 1 point
Fire Mastery: increases fire spells damage. 2 points
Wind Mastery: increases wind spells damage. 2 points
Earth Mastery: increases earth spells damage. 2 points
Water Mastery: increases water spells damage. 2 points

Druids Masteries
Earth Mastery: increases earth spells damage. 1 point
Water Mastery: increases water spells damage. 1 point
Ice Mastery: increases ice spells damage. 2 points
Life Force: increases critical rate of Self Heal. 2 points
Call of Nature: increases the chance of calling additional beasts upon summoning. 2 points

Priests Masteries
Degenerator: increases duration, strenght and sucess rate of Degen. 1 point
Balance: increases duration of Shield and Might. 1 point
Holy Mastery: increases holy spells damage. 1 points
Mana Burner: increases damage of Mana Burn. 2 points
Healing Master: reduces Healing MP and SP cost. 3 points

Lately I have been remaking many parts of the map, introducing quick new ideas for monsters, spells, equips, etc.

Sorry for the inactivity of the thread, I will post more stuff as soon as I get them done.

Back