• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project Tibia 3D

Valdafaluk

Reaction score
Hello, probably dozen of You have heard of this project that is unfortunatelly remade in Minecraft. But to us, Minecraft seems to be nice platform connecting the pixelated version of Tibia to the simplifiness of Minecraft. Remarkably we couldn't make any progress much faster that it is now yet now we have really wide opened doors to finish it properly. Our current programmer does not find any good time to evolve it, yet he hosts the serv, and there is made huge base for gameplay. I would say, that everything that has to be done are quests scripts. They must be written in Java, tested etc. So the topic is so: could anyone be a good hand for us and would help me to learn java especially for these scripts? I've had experience with some lua, xml files from usual OT servers, there are variety of stuff I might catch as an amateur and I would like to get some knowledge how to make this project done from the programmer side.

Back