• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Project] World of Radium (www.radium-world.net) looking for people.

Rhumor

Dutch & Proud
Reaction score
Visit: World of Radium - News

Aiming for opening 1th october 2012

Currently looking for employees (unpaid, in future paid)
mappers, scripters, designers, c++ pro

You will be granted full dedicated FTP acces on your section (e.g scripter has acces to /data/. not and mapper to /world/ /monsters/ /npcs/

Currently in need of an advanced PHP scripter to include an account manager in our website.

How to apply?
Visit the site and fill in the Application Form.

Please note, this is a serious project. Therefor we will only accept trusted and experienced people.

Server information:

Using custom monsters based on level. There is no experience multiplier, but every monsters yield's it's own amount of exp points. Also the experience system is completely different from real tibia. The map is from scratch ofcourse, and totally custom just like our npc's and unique action scripts. Alot more features will be brought along with the World of Radium, and the team only consists of people who got years of experience with Open Tibia. More information and updates can be followed on our forum.

Kind regards,

Rhumor main leader

Last edited:
what kind of map you aiming for? what kind of server it's going to be? if it's going to be full rpg etc i don't think you can finish such project till october, not even this year.
Anyway good luck :)

Well actually we did quite a lot in 2 months already, it's going fast because we work alot. Like almost full-time.
It's a custom server, started from scratch. Custom monsters, monsters are level based etc. Experience rate is 1x, but it's not based on real tibia's experience system at all. Each custom scripted monster yield's it's own exp.

well describe it more then, let us know anything about your serwer, you honestly jumped with it out of nothing :)

Well, I edited first post. But I'm not saying too much in public.

hmm i have seen something like this already
Using custom monsters based on level. There is no experience multiplier, but every monsters yield's it's own amount of exp points.
and that idea failed

and please inform us about server, if you want to keep everything in secret the scenario will be like this:

1-everyone logs in
2-noone know a shit where to go what to do
3-players keep decreasing daily
4-only few max 25 people plays server
5-server dies

that's the experience i got from begin here for years and honestly times of hardcore rpg servers are quite behind us

Well actually we just have idea's, which are also open to change at any time. That's why I can't say too much right now.
At the moment I'm more working on the site, custom client and latest rev, to all function together. There's a start on the map and custom scripts, but it's far away for launch. And what you mean, I've seen such kind of server yes. But I'm sure it will not fail, just not to brag, but I know what to do and make it attractive.

Kind regards

Back