• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] YARMP - Yet Another Real Map Project

=P Still a long way to go until you get 100% and I doubt you will even complete it. It needs hell alot of work before you can script...

1. All maptrackers has an issue, sometimes it creates duplicates of borders on random sqms. :p
2. Monster tracking, it will be overspammed with monsters most likely :p

Have fun fixing that xD and not to brag or anything but my map is the most complete one in OT community ;p and trust me.. its not been a fun job xD

1. All maptrackers has an issue, sometimes it creates duplicates of borders on random sqms. :p
2. Monster tracking, it will be overspammed with monsters most likely :p

so sad but true xD already experienced but sometime's funny xD

buying a new comp on thursday so if no piece until then, send me a pm at the night.

I can help you track possibly after I finish with all of my stuff that needs to be done.
I am trying to keep my map up-to-date as much as possible.

well guys, I want to thank you for the support you gave me, I just wanted a map done well to play with my cousin xD because I was never a fan of 'download and run' servers, but after seeing the situation and think of my character ( FACC lvl 65) and also seeing how difficult it is to get some parts of the map and all maps that are selling, I enjoy the "work" but you can not buy just because I'm not creating a public server, much less intending to make something up of your work, because it makes no sense as I spend whatever it is, for two people to play xD project closed, unfortunately

back on track maybe? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

TfQ9IO8.png

Back