• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] YARMP - Yet Another Real Map Project

most of then are by myself with some guild mates xD i have an ek lvl 65, and some parts are from tibiacast :p
sounds pretty good. must be tough getting those higher level maps. itd be nice if u were a little higher you could really fly through some areas.

Map only, or will you do quests, npc etc etc, too?
ya thats a good question. quests arent to bad, over half are just boxes. all of them except the 8.6 updated are here on otland too. npc's are the biggest bitch to deal with.

Why are your PM's turned off? Was going to propose something...anyway, good luck.

I just finished tracking Travora, 8.6 Rookgaard updates.
I'm almost done with Beneath Zao 8.6.

Wanna race? ^_^ Jk.

the only water that i added manually was the one at senja/folda/vega just for testing purposes (when I was mad :mad:) the rest was added by the tracker itself

@today
finished some black spots of the free acc area

some of the water is needed otherwise u can see up from underground which is annoying.

Keep it up!

I just finished.

Last edited:
Keep it up!

I just finished.

i rly need 2 parts to my map :( maybe u can help me? :wub:

edron orcs and the west part of vengoth :( i rly need that :( plax plax plaxplaxplaxplaxplaxplaxplaxplax

If this map is realeased there will be 10000000 rl servers.......

Back