• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Promo NPC + Advanced Promo.

Zinc

Reaction score
Okay My server i have added Additional Promotions.

But I want these promotions to be available at level 100 only.

MS, EK, ED, RP for level 20, like normal and for 20k

But have my Lord Knight, Noble Paladin, High Druid, and High Sorcerer all for Level 100 Only and for 40k.

The Voc ID for
High Sorcerer is 9,
High Druid is 10,
Noble Paladin is 11 and
Lord Knight is 12

Now for the problem.

He gives the promos all well, but he also gives my advanced promo at any level over 20.. So I've had to set it to give BOTH promos for ONLY lv 100+

Now, could it be better to keep the Regular promo NPC as it is for regular promotions...
and make a NEW npc for the Advanced promos?

Or do it as it IS and keep Both promos from ONE npc.
But make sure that it FOLLOWS the requirements.

again,
Lv 100 for Lord Knight, High Druid, High Sorcerer and Noble Paladin. at a price of 40k.

While the Regular Promos remain the same.

The server i'm using is TFS 0.2 Patch 10. So it's current~

Thanks for helping :)

Promotion.lua:
Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)            end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)            end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)    npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)    end
function onThink()                        npcHandler:onThink()                        end

local node1 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'promot'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I can promote you for 50000 gold coins to your first vocation. Do you want me to promote you?'})
    node1:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.promotePlayer, {npcHandler = npcHandler, cost = 50000, level = 100, text = 'Congratulations! You are now promoted. If you are not already the third vocation remember to buy it as soon as you can!'})
    node1:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Allright then. Come back when you are ready.', reset = true})

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Last edited:
The problem is that the promotions NPC only gives you the next promotion, he/she dont give you an exactly vocation...

Now my idea...
You can make like a place with a promotion NPC and add a vocation door, and that vocation door must be for Druids, Sorcerers, Paladins and Knights, then only that 4 childs can be promoted to Elder D., Master S., Royal P., Elite K., but they can't enter again to that place :eek:...

Then you must make another room with vocation door and if you want level too with the following vocs: Elder D., Master S., Royal P., Elite K. and then add another promotion NPC, this one for level 100 and give them the promotion for your new 4 vocations.

Don't use my attachment, I gave to you the wrong script... Some guy was asking me for help with NPC Script, and this one was for him.

Last edited:
read the first post :p
a promo npc that sells regular promos at lv 20 for 20k

and the SAME Npc to sell lv 100 promos at level 100 for 40k... Useing the keyword "Second" or "second promotion"--etc.

At the moment I got to go sleep, but tomorrow Ill help you. I think I can do that script. :thumbup:

Here's 11:25 p.m

Back