• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Promotion + Bless = Need Scripts!

vegaseek

Reaction score
I need a script that makes up every player who logs on to the server gets a promotion. And a script that gives all players endless blessings (eg, when a player falls does not drop his backpack, etc.). Please Scripts Tibia 8.7!

Very good! The script works great, thanks. But I still do not have a script on the blessings (that is, you log it is written already ~ All bless), but when I drop things and fall out normally when you log in again want to let it get debug. Please help quickly!

LOL! The script for your time promotion works and sometimes does not work .... Please fix it so that gave the promotion of every form on the server and give advice to bless too! Please!

His script gives one promotion per player.
I mean, when you login, you get promoted, but if you logout and login again you wont.

But I need a script to be made for each form of promotion and the blessings (or just that nothing ever embarrassing.) Please, help!

Back