• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Promotions.

DimitriKovarsk

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I'm trying to implement some new promotions into my server, so I can add a reset system after.

What I want "is simple" (not for me, no coding experience at all).

I need that the players, after saying something like "!reset" they advance to a new promotion.

So how would it work?

First, players start slowly at Rookgaard, no vocation. Progress to knight/paladin/sorcerer/druid at 8, then promote at level 20 to their respective promotions. When they reach level 100, they promote to a unique promotion, that includes all spells from every promotion, higher cap, mana, hp, etc per level, then it goes on and on.

My doubt is: How do I implement it on my server? How do I create a vocation that uses in vocations.xml "fromvoc=5, 6, 7, 8" without creating duplicates? I mean, without creating 4 new vocations that shares everything but the vocid?

Back