• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proof of cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ztekarsven

Reaction score
15:12 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Lech Kaczynski [231] was slain by Rovryttar Klas [205].

Yet on twitbeef, this death doesn't show, but all the deaths before and deaths after are still there, how is that possible?
We were in a battle against skammers a couple of days ago, we killed them over and over again but some of them(Lech~) didnt seem to loose alot of levels which we thought was weird. Rovryttar Klas was banned in this battle (too many unjusts) therefore there was no thread untill today(the unbanning of klas)..
I believe this is proof of the cheating of the guild scammers..

I won't accuse anyone of them beeing GMS, but I believe the community knows what I think

Don't delete the thread please

Either they are rich and spoiled little boys that buys unbann, reset kill, exp scroll everytime they need or they have magic powers of doom.

Go cry more

You seem to know nothing about the community.

Btw, Skammers are extremely weird, losing 15 min pz in 5 min.. . Showing up from nowhere, threathening others: "I'm a friend of GM, i can get you all banned" When the guy was banned twice for destructive behaviour, he logged in 1 min later, both times, straight. Then, every post about Kamuh or Luiz~ gets deleted.

15:12 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Lech Kaczynski [231] was slain by Rovryttar Klas [205].

Yet on twitbeef, this death doesn't show, but all the deaths before and deaths after are still there, how is that possible?
We were in a battle against skammers a couple of days ago, we killed them over and over again but some of them(Lech~) didnt seem to loose alot of levels which we thought was weird. Rovryttar Klas was banned in this battle (too many unjusts) therefore there was no thread untill today(the unbanning of klas)..
I believe this is proof of the cheating of the guild scammers..

I won't accuse anyone of them beeing GMS, but I believe the community knows what I think

Don't delete the thread please

Mind telling me what day this was?

And for you Cassius, reason we are deleting threads is because their fake and based upon no information. We do not wish new nor other people to belive your lies. Got problems with that? Then leave.

Mind telling me what day this was?

And for you Cassius, reason we are deleting threads is because their fake and based upon no information. We do not wish new nor other people to belive your lies. Got problems with that? Then leave.

was on the 10th of may

Either they are rich and spoiled little boys that buys unbann, reset kill, exp scroll everytime they need or they have magic powers of doom.

this is option 1. it could be that because a gm did check this and he said they did buy unban's but i saw a gm banning a guy of scammer like 2 times for flaming the gm, but he just come back becuase he buy unban, so when he came back he just flame him again and after the second time the gm did do nothing i think this weird because i would agree if the gm just give him a ip ban, so now i come at option 2,
option 2: there is a corrupt gm who helps the guild scammers whit cheating (I DONT SAY THIS IS TRUE 100%)
option 3: they got a very very nice bot ore cheat programs who helps them whit everything on this ot.:mad:

see what you think in this options and tell your opinion about it. because ive seen the guild scammers in action and i think there cheaters. :confused:

Feloth, my lies? I'm saying what i know for sure... Or what seems to me as such. You can go ahead and reply to what i just wrote and then close the thread so i wouldn't be able to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back