• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proposal! Check it.

I dont really understand these people that are aganist botters, i mean i dont bot right now, and personally i dont give a shit if thousands people bot, ok, sometimes they take full resps and? there are jail system, you can always kill them, or if you are not a complete dumb you can find lot's of dungeons clear of botters.
Reduce mana/health regene? what for? do you think this will stop the botters? i dont think so, and with these regene rate is such a fun to fight and hunt without the tought to carry shitloads of manapots for a knight or gmp for a mage.
If there are more then 1k player online is obvious that this server works fine as it is Talaturen is not a stupid he have experience in making Ot's.

I dont really understand these people that are aganist botters, i mean i dont bot right now, and personally i dont give a shit if thousands people bot, ok, sometimes they take full resps and? there are jail system, you can always kill them, or if you are not a complete dumb you can find lot's of dungeons clear of botters.
Reduce mana/health regene? what for? do you think this will stop the botters? i dont think so, and with these regene rate is such a fun to fight and hunt without the tought to carry shitloads of manapots for a knight or gmp for a mage.
If there are more then 1k player online is obvious that this server works fine as it is Talaturen is not a stupid he have experience in making Ot's.

In the middle of agree with you. Everyone knows that it is polished in every way Ot's, and now begins the discussion.. Since I came only with the proposal, to reduce the regeneration. I think at the moment the game is too easy here. You do not need to leave the exp places, because they do not need to use mana/hp potions.. I suspect many players will agree with me. And all this only helps the Boters.

Back