• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Proposal] Let's reduce the power abusing!

Would you like to see less power abusing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
First of all - before starting this let me make clear everything. I understand that this is Hardcore-PvP and power abusing it's normal but I'm doing this proposal for newcomers to give them ease to start in this server.

As you know, when you are lower level (8-50) and you leave protection zone, there is always someone who just kill you for fun but I understand that, all of you got rights to do it but just think one time how they feel when you power abuse for being highest level than them?
It's really sad to see higher levels killing newcomers while hunting, doing quest, etc. And I think there should be some solution to reduce this power abusing like let newcomers get a few levels until they are able to face anyone in this server to fight...
Would be great to hear your opinions so please, feel free to share with us how we can do this.

Please, feel free to vote in the poll above!

Last edited:
NO. If you can't deal with HARDCORE PVP then leave to ShadowCores.

if they were protected, they would destroy battles like m walling, pushing etc.

In lunarforce death lose rate is so low. below 100 lvl u dont lose anything. I think that's good like now is. Because now is good system for low lvs. ofc we can make like pvp after 50 lvl etc. but u will have to do "while u not in pvp u cant shoot mw/push people/and if somebody shoot mw he will can shot it on you" there was many OTS where they did like pvp after 50 lvs. that people could shoot mw or stand and u cannot mw this spot. I think its good now. Even if this low lvl above 100 lvl die he dont lose anything! Also about lvl? he at 250 lvl u lose 20% so if u even lose this 50% (with out bless) im sure he will take it back so fast. For me this threat is useless.

this is a hardcore pvp server, protecting the low levels would be just silly, but a bounty system would be pretty funny, so if the noobs die by the high levels they could put a bounty out would make the server even more funny as you would have targets to kill, rather then openning up online list and closing eyes and picking from a list.

just a thought :D

Seriously not everyone who start on this server should keep in mind that in thais/carlin etc there is too much bored retards and you won't get into dp so just maybe choose other cities like ankrahmun etc where i started and didn't get abused by anyone

Seriously not everyone who start on this server should keep in mind that in thais/carlin etc there is too much bored retards and you won't get into dp so just maybe choose other cities like ankrahmun etc where i started and didn't get abused by anyone

That true.

- - - Updated - - -

That true.

this is a hardcore pvp server, protecting the low levels would be just silly, but a bounty system would be pretty funny, so if the noobs die by the high levels they could put a bounty out would make the server even more funny as you would have targets to kill, rather then openning up online list and closing eyes and picking from a list.

just a thought :D

Yeeeh as low levels have so much money... I wouldn't go kill someone to get 1cc, I'd waste more than this on supplies

It's hardcore pvp if they wanna play here it's their buisness when they die by higher lvls.
Here are allowed transfers so they can exp to 500 lvl on shadow and then transfer here instead of crying becouse they can't exp:)

+Here they don't lose eq/bless(?) when they die till 100 lvl.

It's hardcore pvp if they wanna play here it's their buisness when they die by higher lvls.
Here are allowed transfers so they can exp to 500 lvl on shadow and then transfer here instead of crying becouse they can't exp:)

+Here they don't lose eq/bless(?) when they die till 100 lvl.
You loose your blessings. No matter if you're below level 100.

so funy ppl see there are ppl on lunar come here and get surprised thats its hardcore pvp
please gm dont change anything

What they could do is maybe jail people standing outside temple just killing newcomers.

fk1l3o.jpg

First of all - before starting this let me make clear everything. I understand that this is Hardcore-PvP and power abusing it's normal but I'm doing this proposal for newcomers to give them ease to start in this server.

As you know, when you are lower level (8-50) and you leave protection zone, there is always someone who just kill you for fun but I understand that, all of you got rights to do it but just think one time how they feel when you power abuse for being highest level than them?
It's really sad to see higher levels killing newcomers while hunting, doing quest, etc. And I think there should be some solution to reduce this power abusing like let newcomers get a few levels until they are able to face anyone in this server to fight...
Would be great to hear your opinions so please, feel free to share with us how we can do this.

Please, feel free to vote in the poll above!

i try alot to help low lvls and newcomers to exp. but its hard for i was helping on noob char or other and and bot my other char and you see what its happning. okey i killed alot of ppl but if i kill them on lvl 8 i pay 500k to exp more
and for sure alot of lvl 8 die and ppl insult them its hardcore but see its funny to kill them on one sd? let them up to lvl 250 and battle with them its better i help alot of ppl and i battle them some days other day i exp with them or help them with inq or poi or other quest.

Back