• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proposal: More socializable guild pages and options

How good are these ideas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hiperkarma

High-level newbie
Reaction score
Hello Tala, Hani, Dalkon.

CipSoft is working on Tibia as they want to, we shouldn't care about what they do or how they react to certain things.
I'm not a new guy and I'm sure these ideas will only SPICE up the game-play and like every player I want to have more fun and to be able to enjoy being in a guild.

The guild system is poor, really poor and it needs to be upgraded asap.
Here are my lovely ideas many of my guild members are already voted for.

I would love the guild leader to be able to create more ranks to be able to sort the guild members.

I would love to see 'Last login time' for every character on the guild page.
Only logged in members could see that on the guild page.
This way you could identify inactive members and ease your kicks.
Example: Ramoga Last login: 3 days ago

I would love to see you to create 'Guild fund'.
Shouldn't be accessible by anyone from the guild.
Guild members upon death could request gold for blessings via the banker NPCs, 3 times a week.
Guild members could donate to the guild fund also using the banker NPCs.
This fund could be used to purchase guild halls or to place reward for the winner guild in a guild war.

I would love Guild Halls only be buy-able by guild leaders who's guild has more then 10 players.
The guild's hall name should be also be added to the guild page.

I would love vice leaders to be able to edit the comment of the characters.

I would love to see guild advertisements on the main site.
Example: Revival is recruiting English speaking players above level 150. List of recruiters.
This should also cost a certain amount of gold.

I would also love if guild leader or vice leaders could set a reward for any accomplishment.
Like, 100k reward for every guild member who reaches 200 in the next week.
This should be automatically be given by the system.

I would love to see 'Message of the day' in the guild chat in-game!
Only guild leader should be able to customize this message.

I have lots of more ideas about how you could socialize guild life and make it more fun.

I know what I'm talking about because I'm a PLAYER within a GUILD.

MAKE THE GAME-PLAY MORE FUN, PLEASE!
In the name of all Tibia players, vote!

Last edited:
^ Indeed the guild system actually lack some features, so I feel perfectly inclined to agree, at least a few of these ideas should be implemented. But I believe the staff is already working on some solution!

Yours sincerely,
Nemo Vincelli

I would love the guild leader to be able to create more ranks to be able to sort the guild members.

I would love Guild Halls only be buy-able by guild leaders who's guild has more then 10 players.
The guild's hall name should be also be added to the guild page.

I would love to see guild advertisements on the main site.
Example: Revival is recruiting English speaking players above level 150. List of recruiters.
This should also cost a certain amount of gold.

These are great ideas. About the cost to advertise the guild, it could be in premium points, like 50 points/announce :p

These are great ideas. About the cost to advertise the guild, it could be in premium points, like 50 points/announce :p
What is the problem to make it cost gold instead of real money?

You sure would 'love' a lot of things, try to spread some of that love to the god awful parts of Shadowcores community too please :3

PS: If you find that statement offensive try reading it again.
PPS: Still found it offensive? Read it again and put emphasis on the word 'parts' in the sentence.

The sad thing is, I didn't even get a response for any of this, no feedback. It all seems like a waste of time.

Actually, thank you for bumping the post. I hadn't seen it until now - unsure how that could have happened though since I read a majority of all posts on this forum and always all the proposals.

There are a lot of good ideas there and the guild system is one of the things that we could develop endlessly and that really is in need of an update. With that said, I would love of other players come with ideas and developments of your ideas - getting us to see a larger picture. What is it that you feel is the most important to fix with the guild system?

Actually, thank you for bumping the post. I hadn't seen it until now - unsure how that could have happened though since I read a majority of all posts on this forum and always all the proposals.

There are a lot of good ideas there and the guild system is one of the things that we could develop endlessly and that really is in need of an update. With that said, I would love of other players come with ideas and developments of your ideas - getting us to see a larger picture. What is it that you feel is the most important to fix with the guild system?

More guild ranks, last login time by passed time, guild recruitment advertising on site, message of the day and the possibility to hide the names of invited characters.

Actually, all these ideas are kinda important, but the upper ones are the ones that I think it's most.

My main idea is to give players reason to join a guild and to fight others, this could create big teams that stick together, so players won't be just scattered all around the server, roamning around.

I also have an idea that would make a guild wars more fun. Trophies!
When two guild leader agree on a war they should have the option to fix a reward, aka gold reward for the winner guild to win, depending on the amount of gold reward and frags to win, the site could apply a trophy, like a bronze trophy for a war with 5kk reward and with 100 frags to win or a gold trophy for 25kk reward and 250 frags. This trophy would be an achievement for the winner guild and it could be shown on their guild page.

Top Guilds on site is also a good idea, you could see which guild is the most active or which won the most wars or which has the most fund. I know this might sound too much, but you can decide from which perspective should a guild be shown as top.

Guilds should also be able to add a picture to their guild page with further acceptation. So people won't put dix and stuff out there.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Personally I would like a guild rank creation system the most. The leader should be able to create ranks and give them access to certain things like inviting players, broadcasting messages in-game, give titles to members, kick members, declare war. They should also have a grouping system, so that ranks can be placed next to a certain group-level, meaning that you can only do things to the members in ranks which are under your group-level.

Like with 6 ranks; Leader, Vice-leader, Officer, Recruiter, Member, Scum.
Where we place Leader at group-level 5, Vice-leader at 4, officer at 3, recruiter and member at 2 and then scum at 1.

Then we give Recruiter access to invite and kick. They can then only kick those who have a group-level lower than Recruiter, which is only Scum. Unless the leader gives the Vice-Leader the right to invite and kick, he can't kick other Officers/Recruiters/Members/Scum. The Leader always has access to everything and his goup-level should not be up for modification but always be 1 higher than the highest group-level.

This was just an idea I thought of on the fly so it might not work so well in practice, any input is appreciated.

Last edited:

What I really miss is the option to create more ranks as a Guild Leader and perhaps the !guildoutfit command.

Looking forward to any updates regarding the Guilds.

Nobutada

Also if possible maybe the death list a little more like tibia

Amazing ideas , But I got question are there any command to send messages for the whole guild? Else could that be an idea aswell

!guildmesssge <MessageHere> i.e. If your online and see this open guild chat asap or gather at edron in 10 min for INQ

Amazing ideas , But I got question are there any command to send messages for the whole guild? Else could that be an idea aswell

!guildmesssge <MessageHere> i.e. If your online and see this open guild chat asap or gather at edron in 10 min for INQ

!guildcast "TEXT

Back