• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proposal to make the server/pvp more oldschool and fun. [READ IF YOU LOVE PVP]

Grozzmo

Reaction score
Well as everyone knows, everyone on the ot is pretty much rich and when he dies he only loses 30k for twist of fate and a small exp loss.

Since this is Hardcore PvP there should be higher consequenses while dieing in a pvp battle atleast after level 150, after level 150 a player should have plenty of cash.

This is how it was before, when people died they cared due to the big loss of experience and cash for blessings, ofcourse this is a otserver and all that, but atleast it would be more serious to die so people wont come back 30x times cause they only have to pay30k and loose like 30% exp.

So.. my proposal is: Make it 100k (minimun) for twist of fate after level 150 when you die in pvp and about 200k (minimun) for a level 250+ since they got plenty of money, and make the experience loose higher about 1 level or so, minimun 1 level, I mean come on, almost everyone runs around with a level 300, looses nothing when dieing.

This way people will die more and we wont have level 500+ and shit on the otserver and people actually got a chance to controll the server and so on, there will be more sneaks people will care more and so on.

Kind Regards,
Grozzmo.

So they added Twist so people could keep warring and not lose 20 levels a fight and now you want it basically taken away?

How in any way is this "Oldschool and fun"?

The only way to make it "Oldschool and fun" is to take out avalanches and thunders and all that bullshit, make ues cost way more mana and not hit as hard. This is the only way to make it "Oldschool and fun"...

Well as everyone knows, everyone on the ot is pretty much rich and when he dies he only loses 30k for twist of fate and a small exp loss.

Kind Regards,
Grozzmo.
30k? i lose almost 50k and im only 238 and i lose up to 40% exp loss sometimes

Then every team will leave this ot becouse there will be battles only for 5 minutes a day.
gl hf

as i say before in not fun on my lvl 400. my max hit was 915. its borring for sure i hit like 600 max and ppl lvl 300 hit like 400? its not fun if ppl just go in and ue

Guess you guys aren't oldschool players then, and love the new orshabaal Tibia, ooh well. loosing 40-50k is a joke and about 30-40 % exp, seems like you guys want bunch of level 400-500's running around with uber speed and shit without any real pvp, if people can't handle loosing 1 level while dieing in a pvp battle they shouldnt be on hardcore pvp, rofl. Most level 300 + and such got like 50kk + or so, I dont know what your goal is? To get level 500 and never loose any lvls/cash just makes it useless, a death should be painfull, well well nvm then.

@Decoy, you obviously don't know anything about oldschool tibia just by saying that.

@Grozzmo tbh this is tibia 10.10 not oldschool, you may be on the wrong ot. If you've played tibia you know that you dont lose a lot of exp when dying to people now adays. And to answer ur other thing about ppl have mad cash, i know a few lvl 300s who dont have more than 10kk because they waste it lvling or buying shit

To bring back old school pvp theyd have to delete all te new items from 8.0+ lol

Back