• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proposal - Tutors

wikus711

Reaction score
Hello,
Today I've a proposal that I spoke about with Manowar. We both think it might make our server lil more playable for those that not speak english or are not speaking it really good.

Here we go:
I think it'd be a nice idea if you "make more tutors". I mean tutors from every country ppl play on here. For an example, as far as I remember there is no BR tutor and some people keep asking in Help chanell for many things using br language that we mostly cannot speak.

I can be a french tutor since I've been living in Belgium for 8 years and I can speak it, but not sure if there is anyone from France.

I hope it gonna help us all!

Thanks,
Danes Zawyn.

oh yeah ? i can speak english, portuguese , spanish and understand french and italian .
in order to be a tutor what you need is tibia knowledge and speak some popular language.
french is not popular in tibia.
portuguese, spanish, polish, english and sweden are

Hello!

I can understand what you mean.
However do you know how hard it is to find good,experienced, knowledgeable people out there?
It's almost close to impossible to find a good tutor from each country, i´m always willing to use google translate to solve some persons issue, so dont be afraid to PM me :)

~Baboy

Hello!

I can understand what you mean.
However do you know how hard it is to find good,experienced, knowledgeable people out there?
It's almost close to impossible to find a good tutor from each country, i´m always willing to use google translate to solve some persons issue, so dont be afraid to PM me :)

~Baboy

I'm almost 10 years experienced player. I've played on PVP-e, PVP and Non-pvp servers. Did almost every quest or an addon, so I think I'm able to help ppl with their problems. For me it does not matter if french language is popular or not. I just offered my help. Anyways they might be helpful even if BR players are not.. let's call it well experienced players. They might be useful if they speak english just to ask an experienced one tutor for help and then translate.

Yours,
Wiktor.

I'm almost 10 years experienced player. I've played on PVP-e, PVP and Non-pvp servers. Did almost every quest or an addon, so I think I'm able to help ppl with their problems. For me it does not matter if french language is popular or not. I just offered my help. Anyways they might be helpful even if BR players are not.. let's call it well experienced players. They might be useful if they speak english just to ask an experienced one tutor for help and then translate.

Yours,
Wiktor.

We need more than just your own picture of yourself. We need to see you in action, so be active in help-channel and we will eventually find you.

the truth is the "experienced ones" dont wan't be tutor my friend Delixu from secura [happend long time ago] cipsoft asked him to be a gamemaster but he say no. but he was the best helper at those time. why did he say no? i dont know maybe he dont want "special"

Hello,
Today I've a proposal that I spoke about with Manowar. We both think it might make our server lil more playable for those that not speak english or are not speaking it really good.

Here we go:
I think it'd be a nice idea if you "make more tutors". I mean tutors from every country ppl play on here. For an example, as far as I remember there is no BR tutor and some people keep asking in Help chanell for many things using br language that we mostly cannot speak.

I can be a french tutor since I've been living in Belgium for 8 years and I can speak it, but not sure if there is anyone from France.

Thanks,
Danes Zawyn.

How about you ( I assume you're BR ) at least try to speak proper English, so we can help? You are stuck to your laziness to speak English at all and since there are many BR's, you completely dropped the idea of trying to speak English. You even use the ad. chat with br language, I mean there's a limit to this. You guys overdo it with portuguese and why should they try to hire more Tutors, because you bunch of retards fail to create one comprehensible sentence? It's your fault, not the fault of the server staff. It's incredible, how lazy you BR's have become. In order to avoid learning at least a bit English, you rather want a Tutor to answer all your questions in portuguese, you guys are truly pathetic.

I really hope that the staff members do not take this nonsense of an idea into consideration. It's already enough seeing you ( I won't insult ) jajajjaing, spamming and ( br plszzzzing ) in the whole server, what about we hire someone to get you some manners? You know, how I imagine you guys in game? Like this :w00t:

Seriously..

the truth is the "experienced ones" dont wan't be tutor my friend Delixu from secura [happend long time ago] cipsoft asked him to be a gamemaster but he say no. but he was the best helper at those time. why did he say no? i dont know maybe he dont want "special"
I think that become a GM that work's for the cipsoft and become a Tutor here on shadowcores are two big different things, however is nothing that matter's with "special" things, whe you became tutor nothing will change with the execption that you must pay more attention to player's, and in most case it's not so cool since you can be waved with a lot of spamming message, or with childish provocation's so i dont see this as a "special position" i look at it as a normal position with duties awarded to someone that costant help on that channel, i didnt even asked to be a tutor, it just happened, and im happy and pleased because it seems like i got this position just for the time and help i spend in shadowcores since the Jun 2012 :)

How about you ( I assume you're BR ) at least try to speak proper English, so we can help? You are stuck to your laziness to speak English at all and since there are many BR's, you completely dropped the idea of trying to speak English. You even use the ad. chat with br language, I mean there's a limit to this. You guys overdo it with portuguese and why should they try to hire more Tutors, because you bunch of retards fail to create one comprehensible sentence? It's your fault, not the fault of the server staff. It's incredible, how lazy you BR's have become. In order to avoid learning at least a bit English, you rather want a Tutor to answer all your questions in portuguese, you guys are truly pathetic.

I really hope that the staff members do not take this nonsense of an idea into consideration. It's already enough seeing you ( I won't insult ) jajajjaing, spamming and ( br plszzzzing ) in the whole server, what about we hire someone to get you some manners? You know, how I imagine you guys in game? Like this :w00t:

Seriously..

Use your brain before you post. I'm not a br and I did not ask for a tutor. It's just a proposal, just wanted this ot to be a better place "to live" for people trying to help each other. You probably did not see help chat at 12-13 CET, there is like 20 br players asking "por que" and "asdshfjkashjdfknascjbsjfbas" whatever it means. It's really hard to solve their problems and I want to help them with it. If you don't understand and are willing to spam, just feel free to do it, but for me ure retarded, whoever you are.

Yours,
Wiktor.

Hello,

Here we go:

Thanks,
Danes Zawyn.

I didnt say anything about, i just said to you that you can post this s a suggest on the forum. dont feed my mouth with word's that i didin't spoke

I didnt say anything about, i just said to you that you can post this s a suggest on the forum. dont feed my mouth with word's that i didin't spoke

I just asked you if it's a good idea, so you said that I should make a proposal or use forum for this.

In my opinion this proposal is good. Recruit more tutors via an hard test, then Twifysoft crew will have an "interview" with the one that passed the test. And choose from there.

Idea mention above with more tutors, but you create some sort of ticket system, you click what language you speak, what category the problem is in and atlast the description of the problem.

Or, more tutors and harder punishment in help channel. Add an cooldown, wich force ppl to write in one sentence, and tune up mute punishment to like 6-12hours, and if possible ip mute. Then it cant be abused.

Best regards!

In my opinion this proposal is good. Recruit more tutors via an hard test, then Twifysoft crew will have an "interview" with the one that passed the test. And choose from there.

Idea mention above with more tutors, but you create some sort of ticket system, you click what language you speak, what category the problem is in and atlast the description of the problem.

Or, more tutors and harder punishment in help channel. Add an cooldown, wich force ppl to write in one sentence, and tune up mute punishment to like 6-12hours, and if possible ip mute. Then it cant be abused.

Best regards!

Well, the first part of your message looks good for a first view but on the same way this system will take off a lot of time, for now i can say that any person (with some exception that can be counted as a 3-5%?) that ask something on the help channel get's an answer so there is no problem with it.
I total agree the punishment on the help channel that will avoid many players to spam and to write useless/bad things. the cooldown is a great idea too, but probably this will cause a wave of private message to the tutor's which will make the work a bit harder.

As players requested for a tutor which speaks Portuguese then we recruited a new one tutor from Brasil, Real. He will be gladly try to assist you in-game!

Back