• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PROPOSAL: War system :)

Warbringer

Reaction score
Well, first I want to say that I dont know if this is in the right section but move it if it's not.

THE PROPOSAL:

This is simple, since in a real war, the two teams don't have to be wanting the war I propose this:

When a team invites to war another guild, the other guild has 24hours to accept, if this doesn't happend the war will atomatically get started. Only the guild that started the war can stop the war.

Hope you like it.

Chaos Master.

thats dumb as fuck lol what if the guild that declares war is like fuckin 2000 people and the one that doesnt accept is like 10 people

yeee it roox.

And answering Tae, The leader of the nooby guild can do !disband, and the members can !leave

yeee it roox.

And answering Tae, The leader of the nooby guild can do !disband, and the members can !leave

member cant leave in war idiot.

This idea is just stupid. You better go and get another idea.
Since you'd be always the one who would make !disband.

who cares rox idea
prevents chicken

chickens like you!

If a guild wants to have war they have to face the other teams member and (unjustified) kill them !

If you do this enough the other guild will think about having war.
There is also something called "war" without this stupid Yellow-Skull System.

Back