• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proposal

Add Music Box to sms shop?

• Yes

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • No (Why?)

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

Calar Joker

Jokero
Reaction score
Hello,

My proposal is to add "Music Box" to the sms shop.
I know its a good item but is not obtainable in game.

You could add it for like hmm 60-80 Poits i guess? or 50.

I'm also attaching a POLE for this.
Vote Yes or No and explain why.

a good idea donating or obtaining it in the game, and because I broke two scorpion mounts

i think scorpion is not available by using music box on this monster, but yes its very good idea, this item should be obtain in game...

You can only mount with a 100% of effectivines: Dragonling, Draptor, Enraged White Deer, Ironblight, Magma Crawler, Midnight Panther, Wailing Widow, Wild Horse, Panda.

i think it would be cool to get the key from a quest at shadowcores next yearly anniversary like tibia did

hell no lol, i wonder how much money have you donated already, you must think some about these people who like to play and get items, mounts, by himself. Rare items, rare mounts must still rare and really hard to obtain. dont be selfish :=) i dont wanna see half part of the server with dragonling mount because of that mistake.

bad & selfish proposal, denied.

Last edited:
Signed, but maybe 1 music box per account, and you need at least 150 level character on it to buy. It will prevent to much tamed dragonlings :D but on the other hand, more box bought by players = more money to develop server :D

Back