• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proposal

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
Is this guy retarded? HES TALKING ABOUT "WAR OTS" NOT RPG/SEMI PVP OTS, WHO THE FUKC WOULD RUN AROUND HIVE ON A WAR OTS? HAHAHAH DEAR ME.,

I think you are the retarded here, he didn´t said that people must run thro hives, he said that that spawn must exist and that the experience reates must be very low

omg as always br are very fast with 'ideas' ^.-
but yea some1 should open good war ots cuz karamy after 2th edition start suck
btw Hexana wanna open war otek 10+

I think it is good idea but....

We Senior Tutors
@Dyabl0
@Siramix
@Shirotriplex

Won't to see someone playing on our nicknames in the pass 1/1
2/2
.... I think you know why =)

And.... the best way is to... to.... don't remember =(....

[8 minutes later....]
I know! We should have our private accounts without 1/1 - 2/2 or smth. like that =)

Anyway~

My chose is YES but you know... Even if thousand player chose YES... the final word is from
@Mark
@Hani
and other Gemamsters.

Sooo....... good luck! xD

I think you are the retarded here, he didn´t said that people must run thro hives, he said that that spawn must exist and that the experience reates must be very low

Man.... we are talkin' about WAR OTS...
Who the fu#k will exp on WAR OTS ? When you'll get an experience from Players?

It's possible we could turn our test server into something like this when we need to do stresstesting, that would mean restarts whenever we need to and no guaranteed 24/7 uptime. Don't expect it anytime soon though as there are more important things for us to work on, but feel free to continue discussing it so we get a better idea of how exactly you would want this to work.

Anyone of you played tibiawars.sytes.net or something like that? Definitely one of the best servers ever. Same as you said with the accounts such as 1/1, 2/2 etc. 4 maps and after 5 or 10 minutes it changed and for every kill you took you got 1cc and for like 350cc's you could buy mounts or addons. Even though I didnt play for long it was for sure one of the best servers I ever played on.

One of the best war servers i've ever played with 1/1 accounts:

Capture The Flag.

I miss playing those old 7.6 war servers where you could log onto Eternal Oblivion, Bubbles, Mateuz Dragon Wielki xD

I got a nice idea....

Lunarforce Versus Shadowcores
100-200 chars from lunar
100-200 chars from shadowcores

But levels may need to be tweaked

Lunarforce (acc/pass = 1/1) Team Red
Shadowcores (acc/pass = 2/2) Team Blue

Maps:

Sand map (Ankrahmun)
Grass Map (Carlin/AB)
Snow Map (svargrond)
2-3 neutral maps (Fibula/Edron)

Map would change every 15-20 randomly.

Back in the days i used to play only war ots because the only reason to play was to improve my PvP, i played lots of them novawar hibernawar costum ones 7.4 war ots (36.hopto.org) and i used to host my own war ots aswel haha, war ots are the best for improving pvp, especially if you got a pvp brother wich you train with, mine retired long ago sadly (he was probably the best pvper ive seen) it was funny that we rarely used vent or such we didnt even need to count combos for ue we just completely knew eachother mindwise, mwalls always clean, sqm tactics etc etc haha, for example aswel : when '.' Ingame would dissapear it would mean a ue combo 2 '..' Would be sd combo etc, we did this because we both agreed music while pvp would boost it alot haha, i really hope this war ot goes online i prob wouldnt play anything else anymore!!

Last edited:
I hosted 2 war ots before nowdays i dont have time and energy to do it again but i owuld love to see a server like this server hosted by twifysoft

Back