• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proposing a new mount ( Dragonling)

Breegovsky

NaKolanaIDoPana
Reaction score
dragonling.JPG
To English Guys : Proposing a new mount Dragonling
To Polish Guys; Proponuje dodać nowego mounta którego raczej nie ma na serwerze a jest to tibia 9.81 wieć powinien zostać już dodany

Code:
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/RABNg/Dragonling-mount.gif

142336516-kopia.jpg

Maybe they will add in a future, at the moment it's not possible to obtain.

Signed as well.

Last edited:
Totally agree with ya boi ;) they should at this shit to this server because this mount will look really nice in my mounts on my character ;)

Btw dyablo you can obtain that mount in warzone not premium purchasing man. I think you can already obtain that item for this mount hahahahaha

Dyablo tutor without enough info Study Tibiawiki xD

[video=youtube;ejEvj224TVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejEvj224TVU[/video]
4:40

Totally agree with ya boi ;) they should at this shit to this server because this mount will look really nice in my mounts on my character ;)

Btw dyablo you can obtain that mount in warzone not premium purchasing man. I think you can already obtain that item for this mount hahahahaha

Dyablo tutor without enough info Study Tibiawiki xD

Oww, confused with that other new ones which are.. Mechanical bird and another Red Manta Ray.. :p sorry!

Has anyone looted the taming item yet? If so, maybe we'll make it higher priority to add Dragonling.

I know from some of the people that one person in darashia has it in his house. maybe there is more people that has that item ;)

Refresh

- - - Updated - - -

Refresh

- - - Updated - - -

Refresh

- - - Updated - - -

Refresh

- - - Updated - - -

Refresh

- - - Updated - - -

Refresh

- - - Updated - - -

Refresh

- - - Updated - - -

Refresh

- - - Updated - - -

Refresh

- - - Updated - - -

Refresh

Has anyone looted the taming item yet? If so, maybe we'll make it higher priority to add Dragonling.

2ufzm08.png

BUT UP the priority to loot

its my house i already have 2 decorative ribbon still waiting for dragonling

house on edron and on darashia

Last edited:
Back