• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proposition for LunarForce Support

I think should open a new server.
opening this new server, could open transfers to the shadowcores
because LunarForce would empty all going to play the new server
Nah, if they would open a new server they would allow transfers from new server to ShadowCores and it wouldn't be that useful :D
LunarForce will get empty server earlier or later and many people said that in other threads, and in last time we can only see the amount of players is getting less and less..

It was said lots of times, there will be no transfers back to shadow and new server will also not be created.

/\ It's worth a try tho, isn't it?

Nah, if they would open a new server they would allow transfers from new server to ShadowCores and it wouldn't be that useful :D
LunarForce will get empty server earlier or later and many people said that in other threads, and in last time we can only see the amount of players is getting less and less..
yes agree with you, I think need a new server
a new server completely reworked, with the ideas of everyone who has in some topic.
and I think the transfers are very useful

I'd rather listen to Mark which he already said there will be no server in the nearest future. Don't care what is going to happen for X months.

^ Ot like shadow? haha 1.5k players skullbash no teams 60 mage shoting 700-800 ue and sds 500 no thx

Bump, ignore this stupid posts from Veziv etc

We have said several times that "transfers to ShadowCores" is not an option, since that would just decrease the amount of players on LunarForce. Instead, we are open to changes that you believe would make LunarForce more fun to play. Implementing them is not hard. Come up with good ideas and we will listen to them.

We have said several times that "transfers to ShadowCores" is not an option, since that would just decrease the amount of players on LunarForce. Instead, we are open to changes that you believe would make LunarForce more fun to play. Implementing them is not hard. Come up with good ideas and we will listen to them.
Or don't be lazy and make a merge :)

Just another excuse to maximize cash income. Making At least $100 euro a day off Shadowcores isn't good enough. Applying a "Merge" of Ots Would only being down size cash income which in the Gm's case isn't good. They don't give 2 fucks about players. The sooner everyone realizes it the better.

And of course its another ot hungry for cash. Grats

Or don't be lazy and make a merge :)

That you are saying that shows that you completely missed my point. LunarForce was a server that from the beginning was made out of requests from our players and that is the orientation that we have been following. Making a merge with ShadowCores would not do any good - remember why LunarForce were created to begin with? LunarForce is a great server, it is when you compare it to ShadowCores (which has a ridiculous amount of players) that you get everything out of perspective. We want to develop LunarForce further, not take the easy way out.

That you are saying that shows that you completely missed my point. LunarForce was a server that from the beginning was made out of requests from our players and that is the orientation that we have been following. Making a merge with ShadowCores would not do any good - remember why LunarForce were created to begin with? LunarForce is a great server, it is when you compare it to ShadowCores (which has a ridiculous amount of players) that you get everything out of perspective. We want to develop LunarForce further, not take the easy way out.
Nobody wants to continue on Lunarforce, we need more players so it doesn't die again. I suggest you open transfers from Lunar -> Shadow for certain amount of coins, and for 1 month make transfer from Shadowcores -> Lunarforce for free to encourage more players to start/ play here.

I do not understand calar and his team.
earlier today, was seeing some cast in shadowcores, when I encounter calar team in "the spike".
I saw them all pk, calar and his team killed some random players, after a team come in "the spike" and killed calar and all of his team.
calar and his team died 1x, and no came back
then I ask, because they, want to play shadowcores?
dead 1x and no back.....

I agree that LunarForce is shit right now..
but shadowcores is worse. sd 700+ attack .. all players with 135 ml+ .. max frigo attack 800+ .. I do not understand you and your team

but if the two teams play LunarForce, We can easily improve the ot
unlike of shadowcores..

Just another excuse to maximize cash income. Making At least $100 euro a day off Shadowcores isn't good enough. Applying a "Merge" of Ots Would only being down size cash income which in the Gm's case isn't good. They don't give 2 fucks about players. The sooner everyone realizes it the better.

And of course its another ot hungry for cash. Grats

If that is what you believe, feel free to leave. Merging would probably give us more money since we wouldn't have to pay for two servers - but yea sure. Whatever makes you happy.

Nobody wants to continue on Lunarforce, we need more players so it doesn't die again. I suggest you open transfers from Lunar -> Shadow for certain amount of coins, and for 1 month make transfer from Shadowcores -> Lunarforce for free to encourage more players to start/ play here.

As said, we do not want to open up transfers from LunarForce to ShadowCores since that would decrease the amount of players on LunarForce. Free, or cheaper transfers from ShadowCores to LunarForce could be an idea. Instead of making copies of threads that has already been closed - please add something to the votes that is actually about changing LunarForce into something that you would enjoy more than you enjoy LunarForce as it is today.

Back