• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Protocol 10.41 when 9.6?

Solution
I see. However, there's a couple website ACC around but I cannot determain which would be more suitable or better combined with TFS. I can't really tell the differences between Gesior and Znote (for example) from what I see.

They both do a good job.
I normally say that if you wanna use a custom layout, go with Znote.
If you wanna use the tibiacom layout, go with Gesior 2012.
Did you download it from github or the attached files in the thread?
The one from github is 1.0 = 10.41
The one in attached is 0.2.15 = 9.8

And then you would have to downgrade the server to 0.6 protocol.

I downloaded the one from github indeed, thought it would not matter, but apparently it does. So downloading 0.2.15 and downgrade it to 9.6 should be the way to go I guess?

I downloaded the one from github indeed, thought it would not matter, but apparently it does. So downloading 0.2.15 and downgrade it to 9.6 should be the way to go I guess?

Yes if you want 9.6.
But tbh if you want a higher version then go with 1.2 / 1.3.

Not that much difference with ex 10.98 and 9.6 except that you can do more with 10.98.

I could only find TFS 1.0, where is their latest that supports 10.98 at? Also at their github?

Nevermind my last post, I seemed to have figured it out. Only problem I find now is that I cannot log into the server as the password (1/1) seems to be wrong and my PHPMyAdmin doesn't show any accounts. Wasnt there supposed to be an account manager when logging in with 1/1?

Last edited by a moderator:
I could only find TFS 1.0, where is their latest that supports 10.98 at? Also at their github?

Nevermind my last post, I seemed to have figured it out. Only problem I find now is that I cannot log into the server as the password (1/1) seems to be wrong and my PHPMyAdmin doesn't show any accounts. Wasnt there supposed to be an account manager when logging in with 1/1?

? The github version atm is 10.98.
1.x does not have an account manager, can't say why but most likely since 99% of the servers has a website.

? The github version atm is 10.98.
1.x does not have an account manager, can't say why but most likely since 99% of the servers has a website.

I see. However, there's a couple website ACC around but I cannot determain which would be more suitable or better combined with TFS. I can't really tell the differences between Gesior and Znote (for example) from what I see.

They both do a good job.

Solution
They both do a good job.

Cheers WibbenZ, I just installed Znote and it works like a charm. Time for me to play around with it and all!

Back