• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Protocol 8.3(1).

The testserver is over now, thank you for helping us to test TFS under 8.3 protocol (and The Forgotten Server 0.3 itself, we actually found several issues during the testserver). The Forgotten Server 0.2 and 0.3 with protocol 8.3 support will be released later today.

The testserver is over now, thank you for helping us to test TFS under 8.3 protocol (and The Forgotten Server 0.3 itself, we actually found several issues during the testserver). The Forgotten Server 0.2 and 0.3 with protocol 8.3 support will be released later today.

Okey, only one question. Why do you have to compile the sources and dll files by yourself etc? :p Can't you just release the server you were using during the test server? o_O

Huh? What are you talking about? They're releasing precompiled versions every time they release.

Huh? What are you talking about? They're releasing precompiled versions every time they release.

Everytime you have to compile it all by yourself, they are never releasing a ready compiled server, like all the other servers do. :confused:

Greetings,

I am looking for a server that I can try YATC 8.31 on. Talaturen, hopefully you'll make a release soon; I hate not being able to see "the" server's output when debugging :)

Thanks

Back