• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Protocol 8.5

Whos the retard here? <_< Do you really think that thats the reason? That just sound stupid dude.. -.-

Some facts why people don't play now:
- They can't use bots (me)
- They have to set hotkeys over and over again (me)
- With 2 different clients my computer = fucked up (me)
- They can't bother downloading 8.5
- Not many people online

You obviously don't play softcores.
I guess you're one of those noobs who do nothing as sitting in front of a computer playing tibia. Ye, true. 80% of people do something else while playing tibia, and 20% stays behind computer:)

Stupid to update. Just my opinion.

First of all im not an noob, Second you are fucking behind the comp 10 houers per day and you whine about change hotkeys? O my God dude..
Yeah so? You will still have 2 different clients when 8.5 come out to OT lists -.-...
Who care if they dont download, Name 1 server that is 8.5 that Talaturen and his team havent create.

Edit..

Bot is illegal...

Last edited:
Bots are legal, Cavebotting is. The reason there is no other server 8.5 because real tibia hasn't updated to 8.5 and wont for awhile now. There online time for all servers has gone down 50% and i guarantee that ice meto isn't at his computer 10 hours day hint he bots same with me. Guess your the geek who likes changing 40 hot keys. They rather have 40 far players then 200+ players who are botting and donating. Each one of the softcores team members bots whether its these servers or another i guarantee they bot.

Bots are legal, Cavebotting is. The reason there is no other server 8.5 because real tibia hasn't updated to 8.5 and wont for awhile now. There online time for all servers has gone down 50% and i guarantee that ice meto isn't at his computer 10 hours day hint he bots same with me. Guess your the geek who likes changing 40 hot keys. They rather have 40 far players then 200+ players who are botting and donating. Each one of the softcores team members bots whether its these servers or another i guarantee they bot.

I never botted on a ot and i never will, and i never waste money on internet if i havent earned it on internet-.- and i havent for an while... I dont like to type in the spells all the time when i change clients, But if i want to play then i need to, I dont bot like you guys do... -.-

I never said you did any of those things i was pointing stuff out for the softcores team on how there players wont play till they have bots. I also didn't say you donated i said how there losing business and they wont accept that 50% + people bot on there server. Yes i do bot

I never botted on a ot and i never will, and i never waste money on internet if i havent earned it on internet-.- and i havent for an while... I dont like to type in the spells all the time when i change clients, But if i want to play then i need to, I dont bot like you guys do... -.-

Botting has became a part of tibia and theyre to late to change it.

Btw ive never sat longer as 1 hour in a row, prove me wrong

8.5 is one big fail.You loose good players and donators...
Do 8.42 ,later than rl get new client update to 8.5

there is bot for 8.5 but test server have many debug and i wont play here with this sick stuff test server 8.5 is to fucking chekt and fix fucking bug not for fucking play ots

EVEN if big big MASTAH TARANTULEN KNOW "TEST" what is mean

They still haven't seen the big picture on how little there servers community has become. I understand that the developers want to be the first to update to the new clients/updates that real tibia does, but real tibia hasn't even updated to 8.5 yet that's why you see so little of people on because things like this happen.

They don't do things that people see and that keeps people's attention to the server. Nothing new ever happens on the server. A little after Hani and Feloth got there GM's they did little things like hide and seek. If you find them you get a reward. Little events like that keep people attracted.

@KuGaSh1rA - Pierce Da Man doesn't speak Hani's language because Hani is from Swedan and Pierce is American so he doesn't speak Swedish.

Last edited:
Back