• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proxy Tunneling !

GbrFilipe

Reaction score
I think it's a good idea a private proxy tunneling..
For me (from Brazil), and ppl who live far to the datacenter..

Sometimes, lag a lot.. And a proxy tunneling helps a lot.

for you (Brazil ppl) internet shouldnt exist

Yeah and how would that be solved? Just like Syria solved it? Just shut all the internet support down, just like this?

265030_980.jpg

Well ok, I feel sort of bad cause I said that, I meant that I cant communicate with 90% brs and im really suprised of their stupidness (yes maybe not all of them). When I had name 'Trzy Kilo Kartofli' (more polish nick cant be made) they were always asking me if im br (cause I was high leveled) and when I said 'no, write in eng', they were writing all the time in br. Solution? LEARN ENGLISH :(

Well ok, I feel sort of bad cause I said that, I meant that I cant communicate with 90% brs and im really suprised of their stupidness (yes maybe not all of them). When I had name 'Trzy Kilo Kartofli' (more polish nick cant be made) they were always asking me if im br (cause I was high leveled) and when I said 'no, write in eng', they were writing all the time in br. Solution? LEARN ENGLISH :(

Normal , Even if in your name is a language , ppl very often ask you whether you are from somewhere else..

Back