• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

.psd Website Layout

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Here is a .psd website layout meaning you'll have to code it yourself.

It's real basic, nothing too fancy, took me like 30 mins / hour.

Enjoy

http://speedy*****malware.localhost/YuS7b/Znote-AAC.psd

One huge tip for you sir is to stop using Photoshop for design as it will bring you nowhere :) Download a trial of Fireworks and try it plus you can generate CSS code from it which just makes time shorter by a lot ! Try it!

It is disallowed, but I'm not supplying it here, I'm downloading a crack from TPB right now :3
Well I usually just use trial as it has no disabled options since when using windows you are forced to reinstall OS every month or it just fucks up.

I will try fireworks :) Thank you for the tip.

Great work Three! But just a tid bit of information, your signature is technically illegal according to Marks (Talas) new rules.

Quote: "Advertising websites where you can buy or sell OpenTibia resources will not be tolerated." - You might want to remove the OT section of your forum if you expect to advertise it here.

Back