• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

psychopigs.ath.cx

SasirO

Banned User
Reaction score
they are spoofing !
spoof.png

That's not the proof that Owner is spoofing it might be mass log by other players.

they're online since yesterday. And there are a lot more 8 levels online.
BANN

Ye, the website is badly configurated. And there is a lot of accounts logged in yesterday around 3-4pm etc. Noway you get 870 players out of that in two days...

sasi and cerberia dont make spoof?

94.23.91.5 CerberiaBestRl 8.54 697 (755) / 1000 99.07% 184 x35 PVP [ 8.54 ]

Peak Record: 755 players online on February 18, 2010, 5:14 pm CET

and server added...

February 17, 2010, 2:03 am CET

dont report server with spoof if your make too lol

Are you an retard?
You got no proofs because im not spoofing damn b......
First think/check then report

BANN THEM!

Shut up SasirO ._.

I am owner of Psycho Pigs. It was "server for a day". Created this server for one reason, beat noob servers like minera.hopto.org or cerberia in ranking. For what? I hate stupid projects, where admin just downloaded real map and turn it on without work and did it just for money. It's not true otserv idea. Stop using no logout arena in places like trainers or temple just for higher posistion on server list. Yesterday i turned server off forever, but if somebody will try reach more than 1k players again i will create next "one day server".

Bless you!

Sorry but my server doesnt support training monks ;] And YOU ARE DAMN SPOOFER, live or die with it ;>

No logout area can be anywhere or you can delete auto kick after 15 mins for more players.

login in to the server and i guarantee you everyone is exping ;)
On ur server there are like 500 players NOOBS(8 levels afking)!

Don't worry, i will check it.

Training Monks Room has been deleted
It will be back in few days with a new anti afk system.
Incredible!

Last edited:
Back