• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Public Domain Sprites

Sportacus

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
This is a thread to post sprites that you have made for use by anyone, and wish to see used in projects.

Overview

The biggest road block of making a true "custom server" into it's own game, is the art work.

Currently, most custom projects still use Cipsofts sprites, or sprites found from other commercial games.

The reason for this, is the lack of public domain sprites readily available in the prospective that Tibia uses.

Licenses

I know I keep using the term public domain, as it is a common term, but in reality I am referring to art work that is under the license of either GNU GPL 3 or Creative Commons Attribution 3.0. Feel free to read up on either of them, but the simplified understanding of those licenses is that anyone can use artwork in a commercial project freely.

It will be assumed if you post artwork in here, that it is open for anyone else to use, and you claim no legal rights or ownership.

If you wish, you can list what license your artwork is under.

Rules

Post only artwork you have made yourself.

Posts must contain a released piece of artwork, this thread is not for chatting

Try to include a .obd file of the piece, and show an example of it in use

DO NOT post sprites that are just recolors

DO NOT post sprites that are just minor redesigns

DO NOT post about the quality of someones artwork here

DO NOT post requests

Here is a crappy chessboard I made, with two attempts at a border. (the boarders are in the download)

2iareaq.png

Example in map editor:

a8ev7.png

Example in client:

2uop89f.jpg

Download:

https://www.mediafire.com/?9gvf47l6fbv4tas

wwYrCGY.png
RRwKuro.png
8oSDS8P.png
jgIrWyW.png
www.GIFCreator.me_GCCkdZ.gif

There you go. Some sprites from my current project im willin to share :).

Last edited:
35m8mnE.png
here a sprite not that good but I tried makeing this good for the past week and cant seem to get sprite any better Im not meant to make sprites I guess.

fire storm spell.
x5sc2v_th.gif
< with 13 frames
enjoy

qsjdsg_th.png
Market / Store /inbox chest's.
Backpack based of reward container.

Last edited:
9G8ALiC.png
was trying to make an helmet but it turn out to be a shield lol but it better then the previous sprite I posted at least

Eq78Mji.png
An Axe buts looks like a sword+axe combined just sprited it I think im doing a horrible job but it looks better then my first one I posted on the post before this one.

Last edited:
sounds great the idea
this sprite i made can take the place of the Thunder hamer maybe?
v3dp8CZ.png

hope you like :D

Back