• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PUNIO BANNED FOR KILLING STREAMER ON KASTERIA.PL

fail ot server, who ban someone for pking? or even worse, who ban someone for personal thoughts lol.

fail ot server, who ban someone for pking? or even worse, who ban someone for personal thoughts lol.
every person that respects themselves nobody is gonna allow this toxic retard on their ot that is literally like uh oh shit ot and still plays it and then robs people on spoof ots or 1 day highrates

Maybe God of this OT didn't allow killing streamers? It is his OTS and his rules.

Idk why God wille still keeps this cancer Kasti as gamemaster on this server who destroing it by his childrish behaviour.

every person that respects themselves nobody is gonna allow this toxic retard on their ot that is literally like uh oh shit ot and still plays it and then robs people on spoof ots or 1 day highrates

So, just because he is really good at the game, he is not allowed to play there?
Aren't there anyone who can defeat him, this is basically what you are saying?

And, if people are not allowed to kill other players, why have they not just made the server non-pvp?
Sorry, sounds a bit too carebear...

So, just because he is really good at the game, he is not allowed to play there?

And, if people are not allowed to kill other players, why have they not just made the server non-pvp?
There is a huge conflict between Kasti and Punio, and Kasti dont want Punio on his server, whats your problem is? Are you inviting enemies to your own house?

There is a huge conflict between Kasti and Punio, and Kasti dont want Punio on his server, whats your problem is? Are you inviting enemies to your own house?
This is pvp game. Just kick this usless kasti. He have brain problems. Just do it.

I also see no reason to keep this crybaby on server, are you guys like close relatives or very good friends? Do you owe something to him or you lost a bet? From business point of view he's a total garbage and massive income drop, so why?

I also see no reason to keep this crybaby on server, are you guys like close relatives or very good friends? Do you owe something to him or you lost a bet? From business point of view he's a total garbage and massive income drop, so why?
but we have to speak about it on otland for sure its gonna make good name to clonealolesta

he has prolonged time of being a cheater using massive amount of bots on everyserver by now he could have everything set up with autohotkeys and some slow motion video of him going diagonal and ue on down of stairs is not god of pvp. ps if you watch him you would see shit that makesn o sense like pushing players 2 tiles away from him and still somehow pushing player xD ill visualize it

xzcv
x punio
z enemy
c where punio use mouse
v where punio pushing
z moved to c despite punio pushing c to v must be some realesta engine thing

Last edited:
I honestly don't really care about this whole situation, both Punio and Kasti are crybabies. I do not play there, I'm otland member not Kasteria player, and it happened that this thread is posted on otland. I'm just curious about the reason why this guy is still a staff member, no hate involved

Back