• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

push delay

shawntio

Reaction score
Hi, I want to change the push delay, when pushing a player from distance, It should take 0 seconds but It takes 2 seconds before hes pushed, Instead of 0,
Please reply If you know how to change this Thanks!

hmm thats when you stay right beside the player :p I want from far, If you push someone from 2+ tiles away Its going to take 0 seconds.

Last edited:
Sorry this has already been requested to be private. You are using his video to ask what you want.
You're taking his idea?

nope I heard about It, before I saw his thread :p I only borrowed the video, I searched and found his thread ^^ other ots got It too :p

EDIT: Im going to delete the video sorry for using It!

Thats fine, didn't know it was a popular feature. What he requested was a bit more advanced.
Actually for what you need all you have to do is change a true - > false, in source.

(distance push) game.ppc
Code:
if(Position::areInRange<1,1,0>(movingCreature->getPosition(), player->getPosition()) && delay > [B]1000[/B]
			&& !player->hasCustomFlag(PlayerCustomFlag_CanThrowAnywhere))

(1SQM push) config.lua
Code:
pushCreatureDelay = 1 * 1000

(distance push) game.ppc
Code:
if(Position::areInRange<1,1,0>(movingCreature->getPosition(), player->getPosition()) && delay > [B]1000[/B]

(1SQM push) config.lua
Code:

LOL?

This:
Code:
SchedulerTask* task = createSchedulerTask(std::max((int32_t)SCHEDULER_MINTICKS, player->getStepDuration()),
    boost::bind(&Game::playerMoveCreature, this, playerId, movingCreatureId, movingCreaturePos, toPos, [COLOR=#0000ff][B]true[/B][/COLOR]));

To:
Code:
SchedulerTask* task = createSchedulerTask(std::max((int32_t)SCHEDULER_MINTICKS, player->getStepDuration()),
    boost::bind(&Game::playerMoveCreature, this, playerId, movingCreatureId, movingCreaturePos, toPos, [COLOR=#0000ff][B]false[/B][/COLOR]));

I tried yours Syntax, didnt work :/ I opened the folder dev-cpp, and opened the file TheForgottenServer.dev, I changed the two lines, and compiled It, started the server, didnt work :/ + I only compiled the game.cpp too still didnt work

(distance push) game.ppc
Code:

(1SQM push) config.lua
Code:
I dont have that line ;S

boost::bind(&Game::playerMoveCreature, this, playerId, movingCreatureId, movingCreaturePos, toPos, true));

I dont have that lines, using rev 3777 sources

Back