• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Put it all here - Which vocation needs the bigger boost?

Which vocation needs the most improvement?

• Knights / Elite Knights

Votes: 47 42.7%
  • Paladins / Royal Paladins

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • Sorcerer / Master Sorcerer

• Druid / Elder Druid

• Total voters
Paladin = Exura san and pots = healfull
Knight = Exana mort and pots = healfull
Druid = Exura Gran/Vita and pots = healfull
Sorcerer = Exuragran/Vita and pots = healfull

Knight = medium dmg
Paladin = medium dmg
Druid = medium dmg
Sorcerer = medium dmg

??

Knight = Exana mort and pots = healfull
That's not true, if they heal 700-1200 with a uhp and max 700 with exana mort, combined that's max 2k. And btw, knights get out of mana, and when they do, they die.

Knight = medium dmg
No way, they hit way to hard and they're hard to kill. Atm they're a killing machine, and they should be blockers instead of that.

I honestly don't think knights hit too hard at all. Yes, they get some crits, but they honestly don't happen all that often. I was trapped in a small passage with a 120 sorcerer next to me, with 95 axe and the donator axe, on a 170ek, for at least 5 minutes, and I didn't get any of these crits that could 1 hit him, all he did was use exura gran.

And Ice Meto is correct, exana mort and pots != heal full, also take into account that sorcerer / druid / paladin healing all depends on mana, which can be refilled simultaneously while healing, whereas knights cannot refill their mana while using their main method of healing (UHP), and given their already limited amount of mana, cannot survive long.

ASdfghfdasrghjytghfjk KNIGHTS

I think knights shoudl hit 20000 instead of 700
would be alot easier to 1 hit a wyrm instead of 3 hitting them
hahahahaaahaahhaha

btw whoever voted for a knight is fucking dum as fuck kill ur family

fun that all the knights vote for thereselfs. because all they can do is just bot lol the best vocation for bot so i dont know why you guys crying. There good in wars to defence. they hit very rare. so ??? ya guys just want to get more overpowered.

I've died by single hit from a knight, 4 times on my lvl 120 druid during 2 days. The knights who one hit me were between levels 110 to 190. And i was not the only one who got 1 hit.

Yeah but then u have to make exana mort weaker also, since u can combine 1,5k hp together then I guess, but whatever, doesn't seem like staff doing a shit bout it lol

Back