• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Put website in EUA and server host in BR?

roriscrave

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I live in Brazil and in order to reduce the ping of the players, I wanted to put the site of my server outside of Brazil (to prevent anti ddos).
And put the hoster server inside Brazil, is it possible?

yes is possible, but impossible is found a hoster inside Brazil with good protection

thief, beware.
you tried to sell me a script that does not work ... and I ended up paying for something that was not 100% and even asked me to cancel the dispute without solving my problem, stopped responding and said that you was very busy.
edit: I can post the files you sent me edited in otland, and then everyone will realize that they do not work

you tried to sell me a script that does not work ... and I ended up paying for something that was not 100% and even asked me to cancel the dispute without solving my problem, stopped responding and said that you was very busy.
Totally tested(by you and me, like 3 times), you got the script working now and you're searching just someone else to add stuff to the script :)

thief, not going to add anything else on this comment, just work with him if you want to take the risk.

Totally tested(by you and me, like 3 times), you got the script working now and you're searching just someone else to add stuff to the script :)

thief, not going to add anything else on this comment, just work with him if you want to take the risk.
I can post it in otland, as you sent me, I assure you it's not functional.
you tried to lie, you do not understand anything about scripts, just copied what I sent you and duplicated and did not work.

Back