• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Putting custom map into your own server

MrSlisk

Slirre
Reaction score
I've never get how-to add my own made map into a server, please with pics (not needed, but would be better.) and step-by-step :)

1: Make your own map and put it in world, its in servermap>data>world
2: Write down the temple position of your map
3: Go to config.lua and open it with notepad
4: Search for the word map

You will see something like this (this is only by me could not be by you:

-- map location
map = "data/world/Zarothrian.otbm"

5: Change it to the name of your own map.
6: Go to your players and edit the temple position to the temple position you writed down.
7: Open your server and it will load the custom map

and one question:
are you using xml or sql and what server?

I've tried all those steps before, with an 8.10 map and put it into a 8.10 server (XML).
But when i started the client and tried to enter game (never came to character list) I got debug.
:(

Hmm thats never happened to me before.But i think i know the problem,maybe you have your custom map a different x,y,z position as your characters.And possibly that the maps you are trying to use could be for a different protocol (Tibia version of OTS) But as i said this has never happened to me before.I will look into this for you.

Back