• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Puzzling thing

Mera Mero

Guess Who?
Reaction score
I need to make a Stone (it can be other thing, but stone is for example) what is required to kill. Every 10% hp (it can be just amount of hp) lose, it will spawn wave of monsters. Every wave will be stronger that previous. After kill the Stone, teleport will appear. i already saw it before on ot
Thanks
Yo @Limos

Last edited:
Nice nice, been tryin to make the script for tfs 1.0 also worked instantly when i tried in 0.3.6
keep helping these guys that have no intention of trying to understand scripts or even bother reading what your saying

Nice nice, been tryin to make the script for tfs 1.0 also worked instantly when i tried in 0.3.6
keep helping these guys that have no intention of trying to understand scripts or even bother reading what your saying
really i don't know what is your problem with me?Are you upstart or anything? just leave me alone :(!!

First you do not need to register this on the login.lua. Unless you want this to work for players.

Code:
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Mosa")

I'm glad these two names match:
Code:
<event name="Mosa"/>
Code:
<event type="think" name="Mosa" event="script" value="MOS.lua"/>

but I can almost 100% garuntee that they weren't matching when you received the following error:
Code:
[02/02/2015 22:15:56] [Warning - Monster::Monster] Unknown event name - Mosa

Anyways, the current script there made by santy is not scripted in LUA-code. so it should give all sorts of errors...

Bro, again, you gotta try coming at people differently. Look at your join date, now look again at your messages... Now you see those? See your likes? See your trophy points? What about your Avatar?

What am I getting at? People will be more apt to help you if you do a few things...

1. Don't act like everyone is a fucking asshole, dumb, or against you in some means.
2. Upload an Avatar! (you may be thinking, that's dumb people won't help me because of that, but in reality alot of people see the no avatar and think, this person isn't here for any other reason than to get free scripts, and free help. Or this guy doesn't care enough to even put up an avatar, most the time, the noobs asking for this or that for free, they also don't have an avatar...
3. Build up your post count (in a productive way)!
4. Stop complaining and start helping! Be active! If you were really active, then there isn't no reason for you to have an account that is almost 2 yrs old but less than 150 posts....
5. Like other peoples stuff! Spread the likes, every time you like something, that person see's it, and thinks hmm... That's cool, I will remember that next time I see him post something I like... Share the REP!

So if you have been trying to make this work for 1.0, show me the thread! Send it in pm or w/e and I will try to help you.

EDITED
ops sorry yea its already MOS.Lua i just wrote it creaturescript.lua

I wasn't saying that... But like flatlander and the guy above said, there isn't' really a reason that we can see as to why it's not working.... That being said, the first thing that caught my attention was this

and the fact that you had it named as Creaturescript.lua in the original post...

This script works, I looked it over twice, there are no issues with this script, it will work on TFS 0.3.6:

Code:
local damagePercent = {
   {"Troll","Monk"}, -- this happens at 90% health
   {"rat","rift scythe"}, -- this happens at 80% health
   {"rift scythe","rift scythe"}, -- this happens at 70% health
   {"rift scythe","rift scythe"}, -- this happens at 60% health
   {"rift scythe","rift scythe"}, -- this happens at 50% health
   {"rift scythe","rift scythe"}, -- this happens at 40% health
   {"rift scythe","rift scythe"}, -- this happens at 30% health
   {"rift scythe","rift scythe"}, -- this happens at 20% health
   {"rift scythe","rift scythe"}, -- this happens at 10% health
}

function onThink(cid, interval)
   if isCreature(cid) then
     local current = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, "current")
     if current == -1 then current = 1 end
     if current <= #damagePercent then
       local SummonsList = damagePercent[current]
       if getCreatureHealth(cid) <= (getCreatureMaxHealth(cid) - ((getCreatureMaxHealth(cid)/10)*current)) then
         for _, tid in ipairs(SummonsList) do
           doCreateMonster(tid, getCreaturePosition(cid), true, true)
         end
         doPlayerSetStorageValue(cid, "current", current+1)
       end
     end
   end
   return true
end

I can script it 100 other different ways if you want to, but if you are using TFS 0.3.6, the above script will work.

If you get any errors, please paste them, I am actually very interested in what it will say.

First you do not need to register this on the login.lua. Unless you want this to work for players.

Code:
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Mosa")

I'm glad these two names match:
Code:
<event name="Mosa"/>
Code:

but I can almost 100% garuntee that they weren't matching when you received the following error:
Code:

Anyways, the current script there made by santy is not scripted in LUA-code. so it should give all sorts of errors...
i just removed it from login and its same error
Code:
[03/02/2015 00:11:10] [Warning - Monster::Monster] Unknown event name - Mosa
and as i said before i just replacing MOS.lua so they were matching when i gave you the error
I wasn't saying that... But like flatlander and the guy above said, there isn't' really a reason that we can see as to why it's not working.... That being said, the first thing that caught my attention was this
and the fact that you had it named as Creaturescript.lua in the original post...
it was creaturescript on original post (was mistake) but its already named MOS.lua on my server

This script works, I looked it over twice, there are no issues with this script, it will work on TFS 0.3.6:

Code:
local damagePercent = {
   {"Troll","Monk"}, -- this happens at 90% health
}

if isCreature(cid) then
       if getCreatureHealth(cid) <= (getCreatureMaxHealth(cid) - ((getCreatureMaxHealth(cid)/10)*current)) then
         end
       end
     end
   end
   return true
end

I can script it 100 other different ways if you want to, but if you are using TFS 0.3.6, the above script will work.

If you get any errors, please paste them, I am actually very interested in what it will say.
found this error
EDITED i found this error while i was attacking the boss
Code:
[03/02/2015 00:21:35] [Error - CreatureScript Interface]
[03/02/2015 00:21:35] data/creaturescripts/scripts/MOS.lua:onThink
[03/02/2015 00:21:35] Description:
[03/02/2015 00:21:35] (luaDoCreateMonster) Monster with name '' not found
and i will show you all what i made
MOS.lua
Code:
Your script
Creaturescripts.xml
Code:
Monster.xml
Code:
    <script>
        <event name="Mosa"/>
    </script>
Login.lua
Code:
ALREADY REMOVED IT BEFORE I TEST
and error of unknown event : mosa doesn't appear anymore

So, I read this;
Code:

And I know what this means, it basically means we are trying to summon a monster with no name.

Which means when it grabs the monster's name from the table, it gets nothing, it thinks there are no monsters in the table, or the location in the table it is looking has nothing.

So, how do you fix this?
  1. You have to make sure the table has no errors, (I don't see any)
  2. You have to make sure you are looking into the right place in the table (I think we are but lets double-check together)
First we have the value "current".
This value is equal to where in the table we are looking, in this case, we can just say "Which line" are we working with.

So we start with current = 1, meaning line 1, which works when the monster goes below 90% of it's health, and summons those two monsters.

If the monster has health lower than 90%, it runs the following script on each monster on that line:
Code:
end
So, for each monster in line 1 do the doCreateMonster function:
So this basically does:
Code:
doCreateMonster("Lion", getCreaturePosition(cid), true, true)
doCreateMonster("Monk", getCreaturePosition(cid), true, true)

This should work, I see no reason why it shouldn't.
Can you let me know if you changed the table at all? Or do you still have Lion and Monk?

Or are ANY of the monsters summoning when you hit the creature?
Can you kill the creature the entire way and let me know if ANY monster is created?

So, I read this;
Code:

And I know what this means, it basically means we are trying to summon a monster with no name.

Which means when it grabs the monster's name from the table, it gets nothing, it thinks there are no monsters in the table, or the location in the table it is looking has nothing.

So, how do you fix this?
  1. You have to make sure the table has no errors, (I don't see any)
  2. You have to make sure you are looking into the right place in the table (I think we are but lets double-check together)
First we have the value "current".
This value is equal to where in the table we are looking, in this case, we can just say "Which line" are we working with.

So we start with current = 1, meaning line 1, which works when the monster goes below 90% of it's health, and summons those two monsters.

If the monster has health lower than 90%, it runs the following script on each monster on that line:
Code:
end
So, for each monster in line 1 do the doCreateMonster function:
So this basically does:
Code:
doCreateMonster("Lion", getCreaturePosition(cid), true, true)
doCreateMonster("Monk", getCreaturePosition(cid), true, true)

This should work, I see no reason why it shouldn't.
Can you let me know if you changed the table at all? Or do you still have Lion and Monk?

Or are ANY of the monsters summoning when you hit the creature?
Can you kill the creature the entire way and let me know if ANY monster is created?
i didn't change anything on these scripts ,they are like the scripts UP
there aren't any monsters created only got this error when the boss loss his hp ,that's all
Code:
[03/02/2015 01:11:12] [Error - CreatureScript Interface]
[03/02/2015 01:11:13] data/creaturescripts/scripts/MOS.lua:onThink
[03/02/2015 01:11:13] Description:
[03/02/2015 01:11:13] (luaDoCreateMonster) Monster with name '' not found

i didn't change anything on these scripts ,they are like the scripts UP
there aren't any monsters created only got this error when the boss loss his hp ,that's all
Code:
[03/02/2015 01:11:12] [Error - CreatureScript Interface]
[03/02/2015 01:11:13] data/creaturescripts/scripts/MOS.lua:onThink
[03/02/2015 01:11:13] Description:
[03/02/2015 01:11:13] (luaDoCreateMonster) Monster with name '' not found

You are being unbelievably helpless... Flatlander has gone out of his way to help you, and you just keep posting the same things... How about showing him the proof that your script is same as above (even though it wouldn't be anything to just copy the script again from the thread), that way he can atleast rest assured that the error is coming from such script... I have looked this over myself, and I don't see anything wrong with it, people better than I have looked this over and see no problems with it, and even another user has claimed to ran the script with no errors off the server version you are claiming to be using...

Try this for some help... Run your server, and take a screenshot off the whole console, from the very first line down to the bottom... BEFORE you do anything else on the server, just restart it, let it load, and make sure all lines in the server can be read and take a screenshot. I am willing to bet money if you do that, then everyone here will see why that code isn't working for you....

You are being unbelievably helpless... Flatlander has gone out of his way to help you, and you just keep posting the same things... How about showing him the proof that your script is same as above (even though it wouldn't be anything to just copy the script again from the thread), that way he can atleast rest assured that the error is coming from such script... I have looked this over myself, and I don't see anything wrong with it, people better than I have looked this over and see no problems with it, and even another user has claimed to ran the script with no errors off the server version you are claiming to be using...

Try this for some help... Run your server, and take a screenshot off the whole console, from the very first line down to the bottom... BEFORE you do anything else on the server, just restart it, let it load, and make sure all lines in the server can be read and take a screenshot. I am willing to bet money if you do that, then everyone here will see why that code isn't working for you....
at first i need to say Thanks for @Flatlander @Evil Hero and everyone who helped me with this script
secondly i swear i've restarted and tried many ways to make it work and everytime i take the script from flatlander i was restarting my server but i don't know what is the problem with it!! but i gone try one more time ,gone remove all and make it from first!!!

at first i need to say Thanks for @Flatlander @Evil Hero and everyone who helped me with this script
secondly i swear i've restarted and tried many ways to make it work and everytime i take the script from flatlander i was restarting my server but i don't know what is the problem with it!! but i gone try one more time ,gone remove all and make it from first!!!

How about doing what I asked you to? Why not take a screenshot of your server console right after startup?

How about doing what I asked you to? Why not take a screenshot of your server console right after startup?
Okey here you are my script with screenshot
MOS.lua
Code:
local damagePercent = {
   {"Troll","monk"}, -- this happens at 90% health
}

if isCreature(cid) then
         end
       end
     end
   end
   return true
end
Creaturescripts.xml
Code:
Monster.xml
Code:
    <script>
        <event name="Mosa"/>
    </script>
Screenshot of console there are many unknown things and another errors :p btw this isn't main server its only testing one
2ik8wso.jpg

do you need anything else?

Okey here you are my script with screenshot
MOS.lua
Code:
local damagePercent = {
   {"Troll","monk"}, -- this happens at 90% health
}

if isCreature(cid) then
         end
       end
     end
   end
   return true
end
Creaturescripts.xml
Code:
Monster.xml
Code:
    <script>
        <event name="Mosa"/>
    </script>
Screenshot of console there are many unknown things and another errors :p btw this isn't main server its only testing one
2ik8wso.jpg

do you need anything else?

I knew you were going to do that... It seems like you have a problem following very basic instructions. Maybe you should switch translators? I don't know, but I said to take a screenshot of the very first line to the very botttom.... This screenshot is lacking the very information I was looking for....

I knew you were going to do that... It seems like you have a problem following very basic instructions. Maybe you should switch translators? I don't know, but I said to take a screenshot of the very first line to the very botttom.... This screenshot is lacking the very information I was looking for....
lol i understood what did you say from first time but i gave you the important thing on console >.< the previous things only Unknown Runes etc and duplicate registered items like (action etc) but i gone give you all now :(
1hs31d.jpg

25u1eh2.jpg

zlclx.jpg

@Mera Mero Thank you!

Ok guys, as we can all see, the server version she is using is right in front of us. She doesn't have any errors loading the script, and we are still without clues as to why it isn't working for her... Can we get someone else who uses this server to try the script please?

@Mera Mero Thank you!

Ok guys, as we can all see, the server version she is using is right in front of us. She doesn't have any errors loading the script, and we are still without clues as to why it isn't working for her... Can we get someone else who uses this server to try the script please?
mm okey i will go to sleep now see ya and again i've tried it now on my main server without any errors on loading and same error while attacking the boss
Code:
[03/02/2015 05:00:05] [Error - CreatureScript Interface]
[03/02/2015 05:00:05] data/creaturescripts/scripts/Testing.lua:onThink
[03/02/2015 05:00:05] Description:
[03/02/2015 05:00:05] (luaDoCreateMonster) Monster with name '' not found

Back