• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PVP Arena With Rewards!

Owned420

Reaction score
Hey guys im looking for an arena script that basically every x amount of minutes or hours it will broadcast a message saying something like this " The arena event is now open , go threw the teleporter " ... Basically the teleporter would bring you into a room that would require " example - There are 5 people in the arena event " When 10 people would arrive in the room it would teleport the group to a PVP area and split them into 2 teams of 5..

Upon death the players would be teleported into the town temple , once all players of the enemy team are dead then it would broadcast " Congratulations to the red team! " .. And then teleport the remainder of the red team back to the temple. If possible the winning team would be rewarded upon winning with some sort of item..

I know this is rather confusing and maybe hard to make.. So im just curious if anyone knows where i could get something like this.

The broadcast script:
Lua:
local config = {
	timeToCreate = 20 * 60 * 1000
}
local walls = {
	{ x = 166, y = 52, z = 7, stackpos = STACKPOS_FIRST_ITEM_ABOVE_GROUNDTILE },
	{ x = 166, y = 51, z = 7, stackpos = STACKPOS_FIRST_ITEM_ABOVE_GROUNDTILE }
}

local function doRemoveWalls()
	addEvent(doCreateWalls, config.timeToCreate)
	for i = 1, table.maxn(walls) do
		local tmp = getThingFromPos(walls[i])
		if(tmp.itemid > 0) then
			doRemoveItem(tmp.uid)
			doSendMagicEffect(walls[i], CONST_ME_MAGIC_GREEN)
		end
	end
end

local function doCreateWalls()
	for i = 1, table.maxn(walls) do
		doCreateItem(1039, 1, walls[i])
		doSendMagicEffect(walls[i], CONST_ME_MAGIC_RED)
	end
end

function onThink(interval, lastExecution)
	doBroadcastMessage("Event is open!", 22)
	addEvent(doRemoveWalls, 1000)
	return TRUE
end

Repp xD:thumbup:

Back